EvilLyrics forum
August 11, 2020, 11:41:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Post To Webpage  (Read 21566 times)
AVB100

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2005, 05:23:15 AM »

There is another line of text that says "Now Playing" in /components/recentlyrics.php, but it's in a different cell...
Anyways, any ideas on what I can call your style?

My ambition in life is to look good on paper
EvilLyrics forum
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2005, 05:23:15 AM »

Jayphen

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2005, 08:43:59 AM »

none whatsoever.

call it 'the guy who made this style is a fairy' for all I care Tongue

AVB100

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2005, 12:05:52 PM »

Quote from: Jayphen
call it 'the guy who made this style is a fairy' for all I care Tongue

It does have a certain ring to it....

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2005, 11:36:19 AM »

Quote from: AVB100
I would suggest that it ALWAYS post what is being played, that way the decisions can be made by the end user.  Basically, my philosophy is options.    If you can pass some variable to denote whether/which filter was used along with whatever lyrics it may have, all the better.

Ok, i can try to make it sending more information

As to formatting, i know how to change format by editing php files, but what i meant it that i was unable to change it by editing css file (though i was able everything else except those 3 mentined items via css to my liking)

EvilLyrics Developer
Jayphen

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »

ahh, that's because no div class applies to them. have you edited it now to achieve the desired effect, or do you still need help? I just realised the locations I told you before were in fact wrong. hehe. I guess I was sleeping when I posted it.

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2005, 11:00:17 PM »

yep, that's what i meant, there is no class applied on them so they can't be modified via css. everyting else can. if would be great if user could customize it without knowing php ...

btw, new development version is out, it should fix posting of long lyrics (not it uses POST request instead of GET) and also some additional parameters have been added to the request (url and filered parameters) .... check it out in development section ...

EvilLyrics Developer
AVB100

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2005, 08:16:07 AM »

I'm away from my home base, so no new releases of EvilPoster this weekend, but I'll try to add some DIVs in future versions.

I'm glad to see a new build, too...I'll be checking it out.  I imagine some of my scripts may need some updating.  Anyways, have a nice weekend, and you'll probably hear more from me on Tuesday.

Jayphen

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2005, 06:58:25 AM »

the dev version is now posting title and artist even when no lyrics are found.. awesome! Smiley thanks Marek.

AVB100

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2005, 11:39:01 AM »

I just noticed somethingbýx ÛÅóB¯Post To WebpageAVB100AVB100@Hotmail.com 24.20.131.3
lyrics part seems be missing, but it works with the manual post.  For example, when playing "The Strokes - 1251" the following data was passed:
Code:
   [HTTP_POST_VARS] => Array
        (
            [password] => *Password hash*
            [identifier] => The Strokes - 1251
            [lyrics] => <br><br><a href=\"http://www.evillabs.sk/evillyrics\">Get EvilLyrics!</a>
            [url] => http://top40-charts.com/songs/lyrics.php?sid=8114&onlylyrics=1
            [filtered] => 0
        )

If I press the post button, I get the full lyrics:
Code:
   [HTTP_POST_VARS] => Array
        (
            [password] => *Password hash*
            [identifier] => The Strokes - 1251
            [lyrics] => <br><br>Talk to me now I\'m older<br>Your friends all do cuz I told her<br>Friday nights have been lonely<br>Change your plans and then phone me<br><br>We can go and get 40\'s<br>Fuck goin to that party<br>Oh really, your folks are away now?<br>Alright, lets go you convinced me.<br><br>12:51 is the time my voice<br>found the words I sought<br>Is it the stage I want?<br>Could the world be shutting out for us?<br>We were tense for sure, but we was confident<br><br>Kiss me now that Im older<br>I wont try to control ya<br>Friday nights have been lonely<br>Take it slow but dont warn me<br><br>We\'d go out and get 40\'s<br>Then we\'d go to some party<br>Oh really, your folks are away now?<br>Alright, I\'m comin<br>I\'ll be right there.<br><br><a href=\"http://www.evillabs.sk/evillyrics\">Get EvilLyrics!</a>
            [url] => http://top40-charts.com/songs/lyrics.php?sid=8114&onlylyrics=1
            [filtered] => 0
        )

Seeing as my script updates any existing files with the newest lyrics, it's a fairly significant problem.  In testing, 40 out of 230 lyrics posted incorrectly.

Anyways, thanks for the release, Marek.  Can't wait to get back and really catch up with the new features.

AVB100

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2005, 06:52:07 AM »

EvilPoster 1.04 released
http://sourceforge.net/projects/evilposter

Jayphen

« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2005, 07:21:19 AM »

excellent work! Smiley

just one thing though, if I make it so that evillyrics does not post unfiltered lyrics, I want evilposter to still post the title and artist of the now playing track (if there are lyrics found, but are unfiltered)

this is so if I'm listening to dance music for example, and evillyrics finds something like this

Central Station Records:Search Results... Account | Wish List  Search Artist Album Title Song Title Catalog Number
>> Contains ....
0 items Subtotal: $0.00 >>
New Releases

Specials
Browse Catalog

Label Catalogs

( 3 Titles Found)
: Release Date Artist Title Format (CD5, 2CD, etc) Catalog Number  (4CD)
( Planet Punk / Bang The Boy)
Original Release Date: (19-Jul-04)
Price: $34.95

.. I still want evilposter to post the song I'm listening to, but I don't want that stuff above to be posted.

Jayphen

« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2005, 08:00:55 AM »

oh, I also just added this onto the end of the CSS file. those HR's were annoying me (especially in firefox)

Code:
hr  {
    color: #C5D5E0;
    background-color: #C5D5E0;
    border: 0;
    }

AVB100

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2005, 08:01:14 AM »

Quote from: Jayphen
if I make it so that evillyrics does not post unfiltered lyrics, I want evilposter to still post the title and artist of the now playing track

I'll just have to to add a 3rd option to each of the "Process unfiltered lyrics"   and "Process without lyrics" settings, to just post the title.  It will be in the next release.

Jayphen

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2005, 06:56:34 AM »

hmm.. don't know what this is..

http://medio-core.com/np/index.php?&identifier=Shapeshifters%20-%20Lola%27s%20Theme

felipin-sioux

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2005, 12:24:04 AM »

It looks like Amazon changed the the way to retrieve album information again.

You can temporary hide this error until avb100 fix it, removing the lines:
Code:
include('components/albumart.php');

from layouts/default.php (or in your case layouts/Centered Art(By Jayphen).php)

and
Code:
<? if ( !empty($saved_album_name) ) {echo '<br>From the album: '.$saved_album_name;} ?>

at line 7 from components/nowplaying.php
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »
  Print  

Jump to: