EvilLyrics forum
November 23, 2020, 05:58:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Modifiable Karaoke Bar  (Read 4322 times)
Acaeris

« on: October 31, 2004, 12:17:30 PM »

I've noticed that although you can change the font in the window, it doesn't change the font in the karaoke bar. This is a major problem as it's impossible to read on my screen. Please make it edit the font size at least in the karaoke bar.

A skinable one would be nicer, but that's up to you.
EvilLyrics forum
« on: October 31, 2004, 12:17:30 PM »

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2004, 01:02:07 PM »

Quote from: Acaeris
I've noticed that although you can change the font in the window, it doesn't change the font in the karaoke bar. This is a major problem as it's impossible to read on my screen. Please make it edit the font size at least in the karaoke bar.

A skinable one would be nicer, but that's up to you.

have you tried development build from Development section

EvilLyrics Developer
Acaeris

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2004, 07:53:46 AM »

Yes, but the font size of the karaoke bar doesn't change, unless I change to a lower resolution (Which I can't because i'm usually doing high resolution graphics work at the same time) I can't read it.
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2004, 09:41:27 AM »

Yes, but the font size of the karaoke bar doesn't change, unless I change to a lower resolution (Which I can't because I'm usually doing high resolution graphics work at the same time) I can't read it.

Even when you try to resize karaoke bar, size of the text inside doesn't change? that's weird

Just to make sure: when you click on the text inside karaoke bar, it get the borders and you can resize it (text size should accommodate bar size). Then when you click it again borders should disappear

Karaoke bar behavior should be changed in the next build, but it should have nothing to do with changing font size, that's just supposed to work

EvilLyrics Developer
Acaeris

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2004, 01:29:42 AM »

The border appears but the window isn't resizable. I'm using Windows XP SP2 with the official EnergyBliss theme instead of standard Luna, i'll try under Luna see if it's a skinning error.

EDIT

Yeah, there is a problem with it when using the EnergyBliss theme, the window frame can't be grabbed, the titlebar can but the border doesn't work.
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2004, 12:08:54 PM »

The border appears but the window isn't resizable. I'm using Windows XP SP2 with the official EnergyBliss theme instead of standard Luna, i'll try under Luna see if it's a skinning error.

EDIT

Yeah, there is a problem with it when using the EnergyBliss theme, the window frame can't be grabbed, the titlebar can but the border doesn't work.

new dev build was released yesterday, would you please try this one?

EvilLyrics Developer
Acaeris

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2004, 12:29:06 PM »

Works perfectly, thanks. It was more of a problem with the EnegryBliss theme than Evil Lyrics, i appreciate you time and effort to work around this problem though.
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: