EvilLyrics forum
December 12, 2019, 10:28:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Doesn't work with iTunes 4.7 !  (Read 9036 times)
popol1478963

« on: October 28, 2004, 11:04:13 AM »

I really enjoy this program but the problem is that until iTunes 4.7 exists, the mplugin.dll doesn't work anymore  cry ...
Has someone the same problem ?
Thx
EvilLyrics forum
« on: October 28, 2004, 11:04:13 AM »

gesu

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 09:14:14 PM »

I have the same problem! I updated to iTunes 4.7 and the plug-in for Evillyrics doesn't work anymore......a very sad....
popol1478963

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2004, 04:17:37 PM »

I am glad to see that it's not a personal problem but every iTunes user will be affected by this.
I hope evillyrics devellopers will soon put online a new plugin   rolleyes
gesu

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2004, 08:21:14 AM »

Please follow this link: http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=20619&page=3&pp=20&highlight=mplugin

Or do this on your pc:

1) go to "C:/Documents and Settings/%USERNAME%/Application Data/Apple Computer/iTunes/iTunes Plug-ins".
2) you will see a file called MPlugin.dll. Now create a directory called "MPlugin".
3) move MPlugin.dll to the folder you have just created.

Thanks to Localhost!!!! Tongue[/b]
popol1478963

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2004, 10:24:55 AM »

Thx dude!
Now it really works fine  Cheesy
zepol
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2005, 07:49:29 PM »

huh

I tried the suggested fix but it didn't make any difference. The problem is the menus at the top right <File - Edit - Control....> disappear when the plugin is installed. Creating the MPlugin directory and moving MPlugin.DLL to the new directory made no difference. The application top title bar is gone also.

Don't know what to do next. smiley
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2005, 10:12:36 AM »

don't you use plugin for older version of itunes? did you just try to install it using our installer (use development build of evillyrics from development section of our site!) or did you install it manually?

EvilLyrics Developer
zepol
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2005, 04:25:35 PM »

Thanks for the reply Marek,

The 0.1.7 setup errors out during installation with the following:

"iTunes installation folder not detected".

The plugin doesn't install. I installed the plugin manually but this causes iTunes 4.7 to become unstable.
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2005, 04:28:58 PM »

Quote from: zepol
Thanks for the reply Marek,

The 0.1.7 setup errors out during installation with the following:

"iTunes installation folder not detected".

The plugin doesn't install. I installed the plugin manually but this causes iTunes 4.7 to become unstable.

please drop me an email to evillabs@zoznam.sk ... we can sort it out. you probably installed plugin for older version of itunes ...

EvilLyrics Developer
Dondo

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2005, 02:24:54 PM »

huh

I tried the suggested fix but it didn't make any difference. The problem is the menus at the top right <File - Edit - Control....> disappear when the plugin is installed. Creating the MPlugin directory and moving MPlugin.DLL to the new directory made no difference. The application top title bar is gone also.

I had this problem also - if the plugin is installed, my file menus all disappear.
However, after some trial and error, I found a right-click menu for evillyrics close to the 3 little "open/close" dots at the top left. Find the menu, select options, and the evillyrics option box opens.
Uncheck "skin titlebar". This fixes the titlebar problem, but prevents evillyrics from opening at iTunes launch.
pol13

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2005, 03:18:56 PM »

huh

Rightclick top of iTunes.
You will see : Options and find lyrics
Clic options and uncheck Skin titlebar
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: