EvilLyrics forum
December 17, 2018, 04:17:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Ello and EvilTagger Changelog  (Read 34104 times)
felipin-sioux

« on: October 28, 2004, 04:09:03 AM »

There is a newer version avaliable. Scroll down to the other posts.

Features:
Ello 0.4.2
- bugfixes
- charset support improved
- auto display the current song being played if called from EvilLyrics
- button to load EvilLyrics with current lyrics viewed
- P.S: Version rollback from 0.5.0 to 0.4.2, because the lyrics3 tagging module has become an independent plugin.

EvilTagger 0.1.0
The new EvilTagger plugin let you save your lyrics inside the mp3 files, using the lyrics3 format.
You can read more about it here.
EvilLyrics forum
« on: October 28, 2004, 04:09:03 AM »

felipin-sioux

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 06:37:33 AM »

Ello 0.4.2 Release Cad^AB6Ello and EvilTagger Changelogfelipin-siouxfetago@ig.com.br201.13.203.21as file had too much timestamps

EvilTagger 0.1.2 Release Candidate
  + Now supports searching in all subfolders
  + Support for integration with EvilLyrics

I would like to hear suggestions, comments and bug reports about these two plugins. If everything is ok, these versions will be the next official releases.

In Ello, I would like to know if it display Hebrew lyrics correctly, or any other lyrics with different encoding.  (miki47, ZeroPlus, could you test please?)

In EvilTagger, please tell how do you like the subfolder feature (speed, correct matching, etc), and what you think about the interface.. Is it easy to understand the steps to tag the files, and what each icon/color mean?

Thanks in advance..

Newest versions:
The links for download:
Ello 0.4.2 RC2
EvilTagger 0.1.2 RC
Just unzip the .exe files in EvilLyrics' folder.
qqqqq
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 08:55:41 AM »

[url=http://blog.it168.com/blog.asp?name=jytru5]铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 手机铃声免费下载 彩信  铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信  铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 铃声下载 铃声 铃声下载 铃声 铃声下载铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信
铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 
手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 免费铃声下载  手机铃声免费下载 铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 手机铃声下载  手机铃声下载
铃声下载
手机铃声下载 铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声免费下载 手机铃声免费下载 铃声下载
 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载
免费手机铃声下载 免费铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载  手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载   手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载
手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载
 和弦铃声 特效铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 mp3铃声下载 手机铃声下载
手机铃声下载
铃声
手机铃声
 手机铃声下载  免费铃声下载
 手机铃声免费下载
 彩信
电影

qqqqq
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 09:11:20 AM »

[url=http://blog.it168.com/blog.asp?name=jytru5]铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 手机铃声免费下载 彩信  铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信  铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 铃声下载 铃声 铃声下载 铃声 铃声下载铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信
铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 
手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 免费铃声下载  手机铃声免费下载 铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 彩信 手机铃声下载  手机铃声下载
铃声下载
手机铃声下载 铃声下载 铃声 手机铃声免费下载 手机铃声免费下载 铃声下载
 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载
免费手机铃声下载 免费铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载  手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载   手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载
手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载
 和弦铃声 特效铃声 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 mp3铃声下载 手机铃声下载
手机铃声下载
铃声
手机铃声
 手机铃声下载  免费铃声下载
 手机铃声免费下载
 彩信
电影

lanwu

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006, 10:17:53 AM »

Hi, I've downloaded all the latest EvilLyrics, Ello & EvilTagger & am using it w/ iTunes 6.0.1.3.

The lyrics downloaded & (Next one) button is working better than ever.

However, when i try to "Save Lyrics to mp3 file", the command always comes up greyed & inaccessible. I've checked that the song flie playing is mp3, on the hard drive & not in "read only" mode. So far, i've not managed to get this function to work...could it be i've setup something wrong?

it would be great to have a button that pushes all the downloaded lyrics to all (or a selected group of) our mp3's in one action. I realize that many lyrics might be incorrect & need editing, however, for my case for sure, it's easier & faster for me to find the 'wrong' lyrics & have to edit it, rather than push each lyric downloaded. Also, what about iPod music file types? & pushing lyrics directly to the lyrics fields of songs IN an iPOD like PodLyrics does?...Not trying to be demanding...just suggesting...

ps. most of the lyrics that i'm downloaded are spanish & i've 80% success rate of getting the correct lyric so far...out of 20-30 lyrics.
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: