EvilLyrics forum
December 10, 2019, 04:38:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: download karaoke files automatically  (Read 3825 times)
derf1776

« on: October 25, 2004, 07:30:46 PM »

In the FAQ it says "If you reach limit of 70 karaoke files, EvilLyrics will start to check and download karaoke files automatically if they are available so you?ll no longer have to visit our site for every single .kas file you need."

I have uploaded far more than 70...but i still have to be playing the song in order to be notified of a new karaoke file.  How do I change it so it will automatically download any files that I have that have new karaoke with them on the website?

Also wondering if there is any way in ello to just have the list of songs so i can see which one has karaoke available...right now i have the artist names with a dropdown with all the songs available for that artist but i have to click on each artist to see the status of the song...it takes a long time when you have 6000 songs...i want each song shown seperate...when i do single file format i get an error that says "file not found" any ideas?
EvilLyrics forum
« on: October 25, 2004, 07:30:46 PM »

ClioCJS

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2005, 09:10:50 PM »

I'm getting up to 70 myself (well, halfway there anyway). and am interested in this info as well.

-Clint
AVB100

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 01:43:04 AM »

I believe this information is outdated.  In the current version (build 135), you just have to click the mouth, and select "Get best match directly" or, if you're using Winamp, it should usually download automatically (when you play a song) regardless of how many files you've uploaded.

As far as I know, there is no way to just download the karaoke for all of the songs in your library.  I imagine this is not in place because it would place considerable unneccesary load on the server.

I'm not sure why you want to see which songs have karaoke available, but you can do a regular search for *.kas in your lyrics directory

My ambition in life is to look good on paper
ClioCJS

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 01:59:04 AM »

I still can't figure out which one is the mouth...  Smiley

Anyway, this feeds into my other post:  With BitTorrent, bandwidth would not be an issue.  People could grab EVERYTHING.  They might have to wait a bit, but if you seed, they will come. (those are bittorrent terms--they sound dirty if you aren't familiar with it though)

I still don't understand what you're saying: To me it seems to contradict the fact.  I am talking aobut getting the karaoke KAS files, with the timed hilighting of lyrics.  Playing songs in winamp doesn't make that happen, does it?  It tells me I can import them, but I still have to click, click again, wait, it's time-consuming...

-Clint
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: