EvilLyrics forum
November 23, 2020, 05:01:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: suggestion - add other sites in the default list evilyrics  (Read 4527 times)
dalvim
« on: September 25, 2004, 08:13:05 PM »

can you put the option no evilyrics to the user to put his own sites of searches instead only to use the option "unknowing sites"?

sometimes we found sites of lyrics which they aren't in your list default of your software and that sites have the lyrics we want.

of example: in topic of forum named "french lyrics' the user suggest a site with french lyrics and ask you if he can add that site in software (but thereĀ“s no answer yet).
he is from france and me from brazil and both have the same suggestion.

please, consider it e answer us.

dalvim
EvilLyrics forum
« on: September 25, 2004, 08:13:05 PM »

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2004, 08:16:25 PM »

i checked topic named "french lyrics" and i didn't find any site user is suggesting. He's only telling that he can't get lyrics for particular song ... i tried couple of search engines but they didn't find this song. So simple answer is that he cannot find it because those lyrics are just not available

We cannot let users just add the sites themselves ... first, not all the sites are searchable using evillyrics, second, lyrics have to be "cleaned up" before they are shown in evillyrics

if EvilLyrics can find the lyrics for particular song but you can find those lyrics on the internet, just post it to our Sites section, we'll add the filter for it so it is available for all the users

EvilLyrics Developer
aimy

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2004, 05:46:22 AM »

Yess!! A very interesting suggestion indeed! I also want to suggest the same thing!! Coz for your info, this website http://www.liriklagu.com/liriklagu/LirikLagu.html is the main lyrics page for Malaysian songs. So, could you please include them a.s.a.p.

Thank you very much for your cooperation. I would highly appreciate it!!
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: