EvilLyrics forum
August 18, 2019, 09:16:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: EvilLyrics doesn't work with Windows Media Player 10  (Read 4905 times)
wc
« on: September 07, 2004, 01:58:00 PM »

EvilLyrics doesn't work with Windows Media Player 10[/b]
EvilLyrics forum
« on: September 07, 2004, 01:58:00 PM »

bobwolfeumich
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2004, 01:06:02 AM »

EL previously worked well with my Winamp setup.  I downloaded WMP 10 and installed the skin to make EL work with it.  EL now searches for the lyrics of the song playing in WMP 10.  But almost always reports no lyrics found.  Same with Winamp now.  EL fails with well known songs by artists like Elvis Presley, Foreigner.and Elton John.  I have version 1.27 of EL.  I already tried reset defaults.  Still almost no lyrics.
felipin-sioux

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2004, 03:10:39 AM »

[quote="bobwolfeumihư”
k¢CA6+Re: Lyrics not found since WMP 10 installedfelipin-siouxfetago@ig.com.br200.207.193.123mork with it.  EL now searches for the lyrics of the song playing in WMP 10.  But almost always reports no lyrics found.  Same with Winamp now.  EL fails with well known songs by artists like Elvis Presley, Foreigner.and Elton John.  I have version 1.27 of EL.  I already tried reset defaults.  Still almost no lyrics.[/quote]

Try removing the file filters.txt from your EvilLyrics folder and open the program. Also, please note if the title of the song displayed in EvilLyrics is correct, and if doesn't contain "garbage", like the tracknumber, album name, and other words like mp3, etc.

EvilLyrics doesn't work with Windows Media Player 10

Support for WMP10 will be avaliable through a plugin too (this mean you won't need to use the skin). You can manually install the plugin: http://members.fortunecity.com/wilmahoney/downloads/np_plugin.zip
Automatic installation will be avaliable in next release (we hope).
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2004, 10:35:18 AM »

Quote from: bobwolfeumich
Still almost no lyrics.

almost or completely none? it's important ...

also, you can try uninstalling evillyrics, completely deleting evillyrics folder in program files and then installing it again

EvilLyrics Developer
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: