EvilLyrics forum
June 19, 2019, 01:41:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: does not work with iTunes 4.6!  (Read 2400 times)
Gonzo
« on: August 11, 2004, 01:47:40 AM »

at first greetings from germany!

i just downloaded iTunes 4.6 and discovered EvilLyrics. because of that i was very happy because some english lyrics are not easy to understand wink

after that i wanted to install the program but during the installation it reports that the iTunes plugin folder cannot be found. after that i went into the iTunes directory but there's actually no folder called "plugin".

how can i get evillyrics working properly with iTunes 4.6?

i would be grateful for useful advise!
EvilLyrics forum
« on: August 11, 2004, 01:47:40 AM »

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 09:25:21 AM »

try fllowing instructions from this faq article
http://www.evillabs.sk/evillyrics/faq/faq1.php?faqnr=57

EvilLyrics Developer
Gonzo
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2004, 02:07:03 AM »

thanks, but I've already tried it with the instructions of the faq page...

my problem:

because the normal installation of evillyrics doesn't work ("...cannot find plugin folder...") i've tried it with the mplugin (-->faq page;the main program of evillyrics is installed)

i want to install mplugin and after the installer says "make sure iTunes is closed...." nothing does appear...he does not say "mplugin was installed"...nothing appears and the plugin does not work in iTunes...this isn't correct,isn't it? But i can extract the setup file and so i can get the .dll file. but where to copy it to so that i can install it manually?

is there somebody who has evillyrics working together with iTunes 4.6?

thanks.
(i hope you've understand what i mean...i hope my english isn't too bad wink )
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2004, 06:54:18 PM »

[quote="Gonzo"tO
U.Adoes not work with iTunes 4.6!Marekevillabs@zoznam.sk 217.75.73.34 problem:

because the normal installation of evillyrics doesn't work ("...cannot find plugin folder...") i've tried it with the mplugin (-->faq page;the main program of evillyrics is installed)

i want to install mplugin and after the installer says "make sure iTunes is closed...." nothing does appear...he does not say "mplugin was installed"...nothing appears and the plugin does not work in iTunes...this isn't correct,isn't it? But i can extract the setup file and so i can get the .dll file. but where to copy it to so that i can install it manually?

is there somebody who has evillyrics working together with iTunes 4.6?

thanks.
(i hope you've understand what i mean...i hope my english isn't too bad wink )[/quote]

sorry for late response ... i just installed itunes 4.6 and found that for some reason mplugin installer doesn't work ...

i uploaded just zipped mplugin.dll and updated above mentioned faq article ... so download this file and put it into directory from faq article ... it should work .. at least it works for me with itunes 4.6

EvilLyrics Developer
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: