EvilLyrics forum
October 18, 2019, 07:06:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Help  (Read 1752 times)
Carlsson
« on: July 19, 2004, 07:20:28 PM »

I don't know where to ask this, so I try here...
I'm having a party this saturday, and I really want this to work...I've done so much work already making all this karaoke files (on my other computer)..now I have to use this computer on saturday, can't move the other one. But evil lyrics won't start Sad
it comes a message about "mswinsck.ocx"
here's the message: "component "mswinsck.ocx" or one of it's dependencies not correclty registered: a file is missing or invalid"
I've tried to installed it in different ways several times. It doesn't even work when I try to run it from my other computer by the network. And it doesn't work if I copy the dll file either...please help me...
my mail is carlsson_j@hotmail.com
sorry for my english, hope you understand what my problem is anyway.
EvilLyrics forum
« on: July 19, 2004, 07:20:28 PM »

Carlsson
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2004, 01:06:07 AM »

I think that was solved when I got password for admin login, cause now it works...Now I just wonder if you can copy karaokes from one computer till another!? so they get same text and same timestamps?
felipin-sioux

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2004, 06:05:15 AM »

Yes, you can copy your karaokes from one computer to anoter.. Just copy the whole lyrics folder, so your lyrics and timestamps will be saved..

Just remember that you will need to have the same versions of the songs on the other computer to have it to work.

Happy party  Cheesy
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: