EvilLyrics forum
June 19, 2019, 01:28:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: QCD & Song search quirk  (Read 2936 times)
vevola
« on: June 29, 2004, 12:00:06 AM »

besides the fact that the online help shows an obsolete version of qcd, i was able to set e.l. up as it states but it searches [artist album title] instead of just [artist title] making it always impossible for an automatic search. i've this problem since a few e.l. version updates.

any hints?
EvilLyrics forum
« on: June 29, 2004, 12:00:06 AM »

Qaz
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2004, 06:43:29 PM »

This has been bothering me too.
SteelSnail
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 01:28:59 AM »

I also use QCD + EL.
Have you tried changing "Format of playlist entry" to artist - title in the QCD preferences -> display menu?

Also try changing the "Display text delimiter" to "-" in the same menu.
Qaz
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2004, 09:00:34 PM »

Quote from: SteelSnail
I also use QCD + EL.
Have you tried changing "Format of playlist entry" to artist - title in the QCD preferences -> display menu?

Also try changing the "Display text delimiter" to "-" in the same menu.

Nope, those didn't work. Am I getting you right that it's working as supposed for you? Which version of QCD & EL? QCD 4.51a and EL build133 here.

Does any of EL's developers have anything to say? Even whether it's a matter of EL, QCD or plug-in?
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2004, 10:26:07 AM »

Nope, those didn't work. Am I getting you right that it's working as supposed for you? Which version of QCD & EL? QCD 4.51a and EL build133 here.

Does any of EL's developers have anything to say? Even whether it's a matter of EL, QCD or plug-in?

i would like to sort this out ... but there can be more things causing this. are you sure you have "artist" checkbox in QCD's "Preferences>Display>Format of playlist entry" unchecked? if no, try to uncheck it and let me know if it worked. if no, we'll try to find other way to fix it

EvilLyrics Developer
Qaz
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2004, 10:14:15 PM »

Quote from: Marek
i would like to sort this out ... but there can be more things causing this. are you sure you have "artist" checkbox in QCD's "Preferences>Display>Format of playlist entry" unchecked? if no, try to uncheck it and let me know if it worked. if no, we'll try to find other way to fix it

Unchecking the "album" checkbox made EL work as supposed (I guess that's what you meant with "artist" Wink ). But I still would like to use the album in my playlist entry as it makes searching playlist easier...
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: