EvilLyrics forum
June 25, 2019, 08:10:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Itunes plugin  (Read 2173 times)
Anonymous
« on: May 10, 2004, 03:48:35 AM »

The plugin works just asnsߞ@Problem with Itunes plugin   Anonymous 129.133.4.35:w, entirely different problem.

After selecting the plugin once and choosing to view the visualizer, it broke the regular itunes visualizer.  Now, even with the plugin uninstalled, the itunes visualizer doesn't work in fullscreen.  Instead, the screen flashes to black briefly and then flashes back to itunes without ever going into the fullscreen visualization.

I wasn't sure initially what caused the problem, but later, after reinstalling itunes, I discovered for sure that the visualizer worked perfectly before running the plugin and was broken directly after running the visualizer with the plugin selected.

Does anyone else have this problem?

And more useful, does anyone know how to fix the visualizer without having to reinstall itunes?  - Because i don't want to have to add all 14,500 songs again or have to remake all my playlists.

(and just so you know, I've had this problem with both itunes 4.2 and itunes 4.5)
EvilLyrics forum
« on: May 10, 2004, 03:48:35 AM »

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2004, 11:47:42 AM »

[quote="Anonymous&qoO@Re: Problem with Itunes pluginMarekevillabs@zoznam.sk 217.75.73.34[ed a new, entirely different problem.

After selecting the plugin once and choosing to view the visualizer, it broke the regular itunes visualizer.  Now, even with the plugin uninstalled, the itunes visualizer doesn't work in fullscreen.  Instead, the screen flashes to black briefly and then flashes back to itunes without ever going into the fullscreen visualization.

I wasn't sure initially what caused the problem, but later, after reinstalling itunes, I discovered for sure that the visualizer worked perfectly before running the plugin and was broken directly after running the visualizer with the plugin selected.

Does anyone else have this problem?

And more useful, does anyone know how to fix the visualizer without having to reinstall itunes?  - Because i don't want to have to add all 14,500 songs again or have to remake all my playlists.

(and just so you know, I've had this problem with both itunes 4.2 and itunes 4.5)[/quote]

i've just read message from samrolken about new way of fetching of song information from iTunes without the plugin. This is available from itunes version 4.5. If this will work in the next version of EvilLyrics we'll get rid of the plugin

EvilLyrics Developer
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: