EvilLyrics forum
August 24, 2019, 08:10:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: aways on top bug  (Read 1809 times)
StLucifer

« on: April 22, 2004, 10:35:41 AM »

after you minimize el to tray the always on top options isn't respected, and you have to deselect and reselect it to make it work Cheesy

[ Save Soy - Eat a Vegan ]
EvilLyrics forum
« on: April 22, 2004, 10:35:41 AM »

StLucifer

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 05:20:04 PM »

another one always related to the righ-click-menu options ...

if you switch el in compact mode, than back in normal mode ... then you quit (i've quit from the tray menu cause i use the tray mode and the minimize on close options) and restart you will have el in compact mode again ... and then for ever and ever you will have the compact mode at startup

[ Save Soy - Eat a Vegan ]
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 05:43:05 PM »

Quote from: StLucifer
after you minimize el to tray the always on top options isn't respected, and you have to deselect and reselect it to make it work Cheesy

really .. i'll add it to a bug list, thanks

if you switch el in compact mode, than back in normal mode ... then you quit (i've quit from the tray menu cause i use the tray mode and the minimize on close options) and restart you will have el in compact mode again ... and then for ever and ever you will have the compact mode at startup

this one just doesn't happen to me ... but .... preferences are saved only on some events ... maybe between you switched from compact to normal mode preferneces were saved and they were not saved after that (i think they are not saved when you quit while EL is minimized). I can make it save preferences also on mode switch (compact/normal) ...

EvilLyrics Developer
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: