EvilLyrics forum
June 18, 2019, 01:32:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: abnormal menu behaviour  (Read 2708 times)
StLucifer

« on: March 29, 2004, 11:24:31 AM »

when i righ-click the lyrics area el popup the standard win menu for copy&paste but in the upperleft corner of the desktop ... after i right-click severtime it popups the el menu ...

sometimes, also, it doesn't show the menu when el is minimized to tray and i right-clik on it's icon

i also have a request, when the lyrics is in the edit-mode it's possible to popup the standard copy&paste menu instead of the el one? i know that i can use the keyboard shortcuts, but i think that this little change will improve the usability of el ... imho, as always Wink

[ Save Soy - Eat a Vegan ]
EvilLyrics forum
« on: March 29, 2004, 11:24:31 AM »

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 01:03:48 PM »

[quote="StLucifer&qoh@Re: abnormal menu behaviourMarekevillabs@zoznam.sk 217.75.73.34 but in the upperleft corner of the desktop ... after i right-click severtime it popups the el menu ...[/quote]

fixed

sometimes, also, it doesn't show the menu when el is minimized to tray and i right-clik on it's icon

i noticed that too i think ... can you be more specific on when this "sometime" is?

i also have a request, when the lyrics is in the edit-mode it's possible to popup the standard copy&paste menu instead of the el one? i know that i can use the keyboard shortcuts, but i think that this little change will improve the usability of el ... imho, as always Wink

yes .. i miss that too .. but ... once standard menu is replaced by custom there's no way back ... i can add those items to the custom menu and remove the ones that are not commonly used in edit mode ... i'll play with it a bit

EvilLyrics Developer
StLucifer

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 01:12:04 PM »

i've done some test ... and sometimes is ... sometimes :D

i start el (with winamp already started, without the autostart plugin) and then i minimize it to the tray ... and sometimes the tray menu doesn't want to pop-up ... don't ask my why, i do always the same operations Tongue

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 01:14:10 PM »

Quote from: StLucifer
i've done some test ... and sometimes is ... sometimes :D

i start el (with winamp already started, without the autostart plugin) and then i minimize it to the tray ... and sometimes the tray menu doesn't want to pop-up ... don't ask my why, i do always the same operations Tongue

yes .. i know ... i coded it ... i should know better .. i'll try to find out ... but as it happens .... bugs only appear when you don't want them to appear ...

EvilLyrics Developer
StLucifer

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2004, 01:16:38 PM »

damn, i know ... bugs appear only when the boss check my works  evil

keep on, i'm gonna test the release of today Cheesy

EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: