EvilLyrics forum
July 18, 2019, 06:47:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Ello Version 1.3.0.1 & Evillyrics 0.1.0.6 (fileversion p  (Read 1627 times)
Kwan
« on: March 21, 2004, 12:36:23 PM »

Ello 1.3.0.1:
-----7~]@-------------------
1) Even if I know that the lyrics do exist at a specific url how come this don't show up?
(so added and deeper searching within the sites if possible? Wink

2) Sometimes the just found lyrics vanish from the EL and replaced by a empty or a different lyric but the text file with the first found lyric is saved and exists

3) Maximize button is grayed out so if I need a bigger window I have to drag-resize it

4) The "Clear Cache" a strange feature but sure.. it might have a purpose.. But I thought you used this app to collect lyrics and not to remove them Wink
ok to the bug - It is the same here with the numbers.. It removes every lyric EXCEPT the one in the number folders

5) Sometimes the lyric exist and is a 1 on 1 copy of the Track Title but still it doesn't appear in EL (I added it manually creating the text file but this specific track didn't worked at all (I did this before working like a charm except this one (Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive.mp3 (for now) (found a fix for it - Copied the title from EL and then renamed the lyric file (it worked but still nothing has changed in the filename, weird)

6) Have no Idea what I had done, except D/L alot of lyrics - But I can't close EL it just pops up again and again and again, check it out plz Wink
EvilLyrics forum
« on: March 21, 2004, 12:36:23 PM »

felipin-sioux

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2004, 05:20:11 PM »

Lol! Poor _ folder.. It looks like we forget about it all the time.. It is a small bug in ELLO that didn't search for the lyrics in that folder (only the folders A-Z), and it will be corrected soon  Cheesy
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: