EvilLyrics forum
April 22, 2018, 08:25:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Stange errors ...  (Read 1655 times)
Anonymous
« on: March 10, 2004, 10:43:57 AM »

Hi guys, i'm a brand new user of evillyrics (i've found it yesterday) but i REALLY love this piece of software-art Wink and i want to give a hand ...

i've installed the latest development version, and i've found some bugs ...

first of all when i try to change the lyrics font it will crash with a strange error (well, tonigh when i come back home i'll be more precise)

then, with winamp 5.01 the auto-start-when-winamp-stats-feature won't work, don't ask me why Cheesy

well, that's everything right now, tonigth i will try something more and post again

ps: i've tested it on winXP prof
EvilLyrics forum
« on: March 10, 2004, 10:43:57 AM »

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004, 11:56:36 AM »

[quote="Anonymous&qopdN@Re: Stange errors ...Marekevillabs@zoznam.sk 217.75.73.34EALLY love this piece of software-art Wink and i want to give a hand ...

i've installed the latest development version, and i've found some bugs ...

first of all when i try to change the lyrics font it will crash with a strange error (well, tonigh when i come back home i'll be more precise)

then, with winamp 5.01 the auto-start-when-winamp-stats-feature won't work, don't ask me why Cheesy

well, that's everything right now, tonigth i will try something more and post again

ps: i've tested it on winXP prof[/quote]

nice you like it. if you want to give us a hand please
1. describe the error that occurs with font dialog.
2. check if you have file named gen_ellaunch.dll in your winamp/plugins directory (or winamp5/plugins) ... installer tries to identify your winamp plugins directory, maybe it wasn't able to find any or it put the plugin in directory of other installation of winamp (possibly winamp 2.x). Best you can do is to search your harddrive for gen_ellaunch.dll

thanks in advance for reporting

EvilLyrics Developer
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: