EvilLyrics forum
February 25, 2020, 01:35:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Karaoke timer slightly off  (Read 3239 times)
Erik
« on: February 27, 2004, 02:37:10 PM »

The karaoke timer is a little off, at least on my computer. After 4 minutes it's about a second ahead of Winamp, after 10 minutes (one of my songs) it's more than 2 seconds ahead. I swear I didn't touch the play/forward/back/thingey buttons on my player... I just pressed 'down' every now and then. Do you have any idea what might cause this? (when checking it it counts wrongly, too, though, so it is accepted, but it's weird all the same?)
EvilLyrics forum
« on: February 27, 2004, 02:37:10 PM »

uranus
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 09:23:27 AM »

Hi,
for having add many karaoke files, i've notice the same problem, and i'm surprised that none else reported this bug.

Has any developper guy no answer to give about that ?
felipin-sioux

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 08:49:45 AM »

This is a bug in Winamp. You can notice that by checking the lenght of your .mp3 file. You will see that Winamp will stop playing this song 1 or 2 seconds before its real lenght, while the time displayed in EvilLyrics will be the correct time.
So, don't worry, Winamp is just showing the wrong time, and your karaoke files are perfectly tagged.
orakkeli
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 07:30:33 PM »

Although the karaoke files are perfectly tagged, they have a different lenght than the mp3. That means that the karaoke files can't be uploaded.
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: