EvilLyrics forum
October 26, 2020, 07:50:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Lyrics Organizer (aka ELLO) new features!  (Read 1808 times)
felipin-sioux

« on: January 26, 2004, 05:38:49 AM »

I'm proud to say that i'eýî‘Ù™@6)Lyrics Organizer (aka ELLO) new features!felipin-siouxfetago@ig.com.br200.100.41.141#orum.
They are:

Search Feature Now you can search for your lyrics in your collection by just typing a small part of the name in a textbox.. Search feature doesn't open any new window.. It is simply real-time! You type, and search is done Cheesy  You can search both for artists and songs.

Splitter Bar Now there is a splitterbar between the list of lyrics and the box were the selected song is displayed, so you can resize it to the best size for your needs. (that fixed-size listbar was a shame!)

Remember positions Ello now will remember the position and size of it when you last closed it. Useless for ones, useful for others..

Also, there were some minor bug fixes, and specially the error that made ello not searching the correct lyrics folder if it was different from the default one.

As you can see, new features were all suggestions, So i'm all-ears for receiving new suggestions, bug reports and feedback for always improving ELLO..

(P.S.: this new version will be downloadable soon.. Let's just wait Marek for updating the installation files)[/b]
EvilLyrics forum
« on: January 26, 2004, 05:38:49 AM »

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: