EvilLyrics forum
September 27, 2020, 08:10:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Won't Save Edits  (Read 2359 times)
Imm0rtal
« on: January 05, 2004, 10:25:18 PM »

Alot of my lyrics are found on modernrocklyrics.com and evillyrics downloads the whole album instead of just the lyric i'm looking for.  Happens almost everytime it gets something from there, but that's not my main concern.

I have all these lyrics saved and so I go to edit all the other songs out of each one, but when I do, change a song, and go back to the song i just edited, it brings up the old saved lyrics with the whole album on there.
EvilLyrics forum
« on: January 05, 2004, 10:25:18 PM »

mai9

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2004, 08:12:04 PM »

but when I do, change a song, and go back to the song i just edited, it brings up the old saved lyrics

if you use the default evillyrics download, go and download the "development" download. That should keep changes.
kornfreak900
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2004, 10:56:19 PM »

i have some mp3's that i edited by hand (though notepad) and they work for the most part. but sometimes even after it worked, i go back to the mp3 later and it redownloads inccorrect stuff.. for example:

PT Grimm & The Dead Puppies - Chaste Makes Waste

i open the file and Evil Lyrics displays some other text.. so i hit next, next, next and i get what i want..

then if i go back to it later it researches and im stuck with what was wrong to begin with. so i go into notepad and edit the song by hand.. then i go back into evil lyrics and it redownloads incorrect stuff. and i lose what i fixed... so whats up?
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: