EvilLyrics forum
November 21, 2019, 03:15:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: EL takes 1 min to start :((  (Read 3477 times)
Persha
« on: January 03, 2004, 12:30:05 PM »

The program works just fine just after you install it but after a few days of usage it starts very slowly and when it starts it appears as a smal window in the low right corner of the screen...so I don't know what the problem is but the people who created Evil Lyrics have some work to do to make this a reliable program wink
EvilLyrics forum
« on: January 03, 2004, 12:30:05 PM »

Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2004, 04:07:50 PM »

Quote from: Persha
The program works just fine just after you install it but after a few days of usage it starts very slowly and when it starts it appears as a smal window in the low right corner of the screen...so I don't know what the problem is but the people who created Evil Lyrics have some work to do to make this a reliable program wink

don't be mean it is reliable!  Tongue
the little window in the bottom left is cos you closed EL while it was minimized to tray, and i'm sure they're working on a fix for this...

i have had the same problem in the past when writing apps in VB that save window size/position on close. the trick is to check the windowstate before saving the settings.
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2004, 04:09:12 PM »

Quote from: Anonymous
don't be mean it is reliable!  Tongue
the little window in the bottom left is cos you closed EL while it was minimized to tray, and i'm sure they're working on a fix for this...

i have had the same problem in the past when writing apps in VB that save window size/position on close. the trick is to check the windowstate before saving the settings.

actually i didn't know about this bug .. but how can you close EvilLyrics if it is minimized in tray?

EvilLyrics Developer
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2004, 12:15:54 PM »

Quote from: Marek
how can you close EvilLyrics if it is minimized in tray?

by shutting down windows i think or by using taskmgr to end task
felipin-sioux

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2004, 04:09:19 AM »

genereally windows show in the corner are minimized windows that has the ShowInTaskbar property to false, but they are generally shown in the LEFT corner..

i don't know if this can help discovering the problem anyway, because EL can be show in taskbar.. probably it is the Karaoke Window..
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2004, 01:03:42 PM »

Quote from: felipin-sioux
genereally windows show in the corner are minimized windows that has the ShowInTaskbar property to false, but they are generally shown in the LEFT corner..

i don't know if this can help discovering the problem anyway, because EL can be show in taskbar.. probably it is the Karaoke Window..

right felipe ... i think the bug report was referring to previous version. bug caused evillyrics window to be moved out of the visible screen and only taskbar button was shown. that was already fixed.

EvilLyrics Developer
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: