EvilLyrics forum
June 19, 2019, 01:13:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Reload messed up my changes  (Read 1550 times)
hotbrazilian
« on: December 19, 2003, 11:50:52 PM »

I don't know if this is a bug or just a suggestion:

I was editing some lyrics ( I changed the whole text myself, because the lyrics were wrong), saved it, it looked how I wanted it. I then clicked on reload, by mistake, and the previous lyrics reappeared . I couldn't find the edited lyrics after that, but it says "Saved"  at the bottom ater you save a lyrics. Where does EL save those lyrics to?

Some users already said something about having an offline browser, which I thought it was sorta useless, but maybe that's a good way to find those lyrics, I don't know, maybe it's just my mistake. Any hints?

I also get the last two lines from the previous (and wrong) lyrics back after I play any edited file. How can I get rid of them?   smiley  smiley [/code]
EvilLyrics forum
« on: December 19, 2003, 11:50:52 PM »

mai9

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2003, 08:00:35 PM »

Quote from: hotbrazilian
Where does EL save those lyrics to?

look where you installed it Wink
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2004, 04:33:33 PM »

Quote from: hotbrazilian

Some users already said something about having an offline browser, which I thought it was sorta useless, but maybe that's a good way to find those lyrics, I don't know, maybe it's just my mistake. Any hints?

default location is c:\program files\evillyrics\lyrics

install ELLO (evil lyrics lyrics organizer) which comes with the EL6 install package. it is an "offline browser" with some way cool features to complement EL.
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: