EvilLyrics forum
June 19, 2019, 06:55:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Runtime error after karaoke  (Read 2921 times)
RuStiQuE

« on: December 06, 2003, 03:40:50 PM »

After I played a song with a karaoke file and the next song auto starts, I get a Runtime Error and EL hangs.

I'm using Winamp 3 & Window 2000 Pro.  huh
EvilLyrics forum
« on: December 06, 2003, 03:40:50 PM »

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2003, 04:16:25 PM »

can you please tell exactly what is the error? does this happen every time or only with some songs? Are you sure you're runing offical build 6 downloaded after 4/12/2003 ? and can you please send me your settings.txt file?

EvilLyrics Developer
RuStiQuE

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2003, 05:14:34 PM »

Quote from: Marek
can you please tell exactly what is the error? does this happen every time or only with some songs?

It happened with Oasis - Wonderwall
The song played through, the karaoke worked well, but when it finish and winamp starts playing the next song, EL try to submit the karaoke file to your server (And as far as I know it is already on your server). Then It gives me a run-time error '13': Type mismatch. I have to ctrl alt del to close it. It is still running in the task manager, but it isn't doin' anything. Can't even close it normaly.

Another thing I noticed is that when you move forward with a song to listen to a part closer to the end, the karaoke doesn't follow. It keeps on going as if still in the beginning.
koga

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2003, 08:28:33 PM »

when I play a karaoke file in Musicmatch Jukebox it is posted I get a message runtime error 13 type mismatch;evillyrics freezes I can only shut down with ctr alt del and must start evillyrics again.The karaoke files are on your site.
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2003, 09:46:21 AM »

are you sure you're running official build 6? and would you please send me your settings.txt file?

EvilLyrics Developer
koga

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2003, 08:25:56 PM »

Marek told me to look in the settings txt file; there stood [KarStats] he said to add the number of kas files I had posted for example [KarStats]20.I made 2 new kas files posted them to server and EL didn't FREEZE anymore.I looked in my settings txt file ;[KarStats]22 .
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: