EvilLyrics forum
June 17, 2019, 12:52:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: More Karaoke!! It's dead! UH OH!  (Read 1637 times)
carlpny

« on: November 29, 2003, 01:37:13 AM »

You may have noticed your karaoke PHP died!  I was having fun trying to see when you guys actually uploaded the Karaoke to the website and so I was refreshing it a few times as the song I had just encoded finished replaying and as soon as the song ended, your mysql died!  It may have had to do with the simultaneoty of it, but that is an unusual problem for mySQL/PHP.  I'd guess you need to check what happens with the same user accessing things at once (as per the login and the karaoke) or something. I couldn't tell you exactly what the problem is though without seeing the code.  sorry I broke it! shocked
EvilLyrics forum
« on: November 29, 2003, 01:37:13 AM »

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2003, 01:25:19 PM »

Quote from: carlpny
You may have noticed your karaoke PHP died!  I was having fun trying to see when you guys actually uploaded the Karaoke to the website and so I was refreshing it a few times as the song I had just encoded finished replaying and as soon as the song ended, your mysql died!  It may have had to do with the simultaneoty of it, but that is an unusual problem for mySQL/PHP.  I'd guess you need to check what happens with the same user accessing things at once (as per the login and the karaoke) or something. I couldn't tell you exactly what the problem is though without seeing the code.  sorry I broke it! shocked

hi. yes,that playing with it during upload might be related to table crash. thanks for letting us know, if it's badly programmed it would happen ayway sooner or later

we'll try to fix it ... sorry for those who tried to upload their karaoke files during last night. they'll probably have to create them again in order to be posted to server

EvilLyrics Developer
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: