EvilLyrics forum
October 20, 2019, 08:01:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Karaoke  (Read 2487 times)
carlpny

« on: November 29, 2003, 01:07:20 AM »

I just downloaded your new dev edition.  Karaoke is an awesome idea and the interface is pretty good, but I'm lost as to where my file is and whether it's been submitted to your online forum.  It seems like there needs to be a list of items that you can manipulate and specify whether the user feels it is of enough quality to be sent to the internet, because I would feel pretty dumb (and you'll end up with a lot of junk) if you can't easily go back and redo/edit files before they are sent.  I recorded an entire song's Karaoke, but it was not perfect so I tried to do it over again and at the end of the song, when it should have come up with the message asking to save it it gave me a runtime error.  I'm afraid i don't remember what the error was, but it locked up the program completly.  btw I was using winamp3.  

This is an awesome program though!  Good luck!
EvilLyrics forum
« on: November 29, 2003, 01:07:20 AM »

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2003, 01:29:56 PM »

[quote="carlpny&quo;D? Re: KaraokeMarekevillabs@zoznam.sk 217.75.73.34nd the interface is pretty good, but I'm lost as to where my file is and whether it's been submitted to your online forum. [/quote]

karaoke file is located in lyrics cache and has a same name as your lyrics file but it's filename is ".kas"

It seems like there needs to be a list of items that you can manipulate and specify whether the user feels it is of enough quality to be sent to the internet, because I would feel pretty dumb (and you'll end up with a lot of junk) if you can't easily go back and redo/edit files before they are sent.

there are some criteria when karaoke files are posted. when you replay the song again and karaoke was created properly, it is posted to our database. you can get more info in FAQ

I recorded an entire song's Karaoke, but it was not perfect so I tried to do it over again and at the end of the song, when it should have come up with the message asking to save it it gave me a runtime error.  I'm afraid i don't remember what the error was, but it locked up the program completly.  btw I was using winamp3.  

this will be fixed. sorry

EvilLyrics Developer
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: