EvilLyrics forum
August 26, 2019, 11:21:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Evil Lyrics "Lyrics not Found"  (Read 11482 times)
mattia90rn

« on: September 12, 2008, 03:56:16 PM »

I have installed Evil Lyrics first about a year ago and it has always worked until some days ago. Now when i search a lyric (also very famous songs) the program always don't find any and report "Lyrics not found". I have already tried to reinstall the program, to download the new version from the official website and to update the filters. I don's use a proxy server and i had already add an exception for Evil Lyrics at Windows Firewall. I have also cheked the program status and it is in "online mode" , i use a ethernet modem and the connection work right with the other programs. I use Windows XP Home Edition (with SP2) as operating sistem.

Thanks you for the help.
EvilLyrics forum
« on: September 12, 2008, 03:56:16 PM »

ToyHammer

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 08:36:10 AM »

So many people are suddenly getting this problem (myself included). I think its because I upgraded to iTunes 8. Are you using this with iTunes as well?
mattia90rn

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 09:44:51 PM »

So many people are suddenly getting this problem (myself included). I think its because I upgraded to iTunes 8. Are you using this with iTunes as well?
No, i don't use iTunes. The program don't work with any media player and also with manual research.
trew.x

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 06:31:01 PM »

Same problem with winamp.. until update it was OK...so this problem I think is at evillabs..please do somethink...
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 10:12:22 PM »

problem should be fixed by now, just restart the player (or if it won't work, just update filters in Preferences/advanced)

EvilLyrics Developer
mattia90rn

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 10:11:04 AM »

I have installed Evil Lyrics first about a year ago and it has always worked until some days ago. Now when i search a lyric (also very famous songs) the program always don't find any and report "Lyrics not found". I have already tried to reinstall the program, to download the new version from the official website and to update the filters. I don's use a proxy server and i had already add an exception for Evil Lyrics at Windows Firewall. I have also cheked the program status and it is in "online mode" , i use a ethernet modem and the connection work right with the other programs. I use Windows XP Home Edition (with SP2) as operating sistem.

Thanks you for the help.
Now it has restarted to work!  smiley
Thank you
ToyHammer

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 08:57:33 AM »

problem should be fixed by now, just restart the player (or if it won't work, just update filters in Preferences/advanced)

AWESOME! This worked like a charm! Haven't been able to run EvilLyrics since I updated to iTunes 8 so this is great news! Thanks!  cheesy
gbasha

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 09:17:55 AM »

I have installed Evil Lyrics first about 2 years ago and it has always worked until some days ago. Now when i search a lyric (also very famous songs) the program always don't find any and report "Lyrics not found". I have already tried to reinstall the program, to download the new version from the official website and to update the filters. I don's use a proxy server and i had already add an exception for Evil Lyrics at Windows Firewall. I have also cheked the program status and it is in "online mode" , i use a ethernet modem and the connection work right with the other programs. I use Windows XP Home Edition (with SP2) as operating sistem.

Thanks you for the help.
[/quote]
wordhammer

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 02:17:27 AM »

Hi again. Could you please speak the magic words that it will work for me again? I moved to a new apartment and got a new IP. Thank you ^_^
paez

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 08:57:20 AM »

worked for me. thank you master  grin
ailurophile

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2010, 08:40:55 PM »

grin
Reading these posts, I decided to reset the filter to Default (since the advice only said to update the filters, but no instructions as to HOW). Now it is working again. (Winamp, Windows 7). Thanks!
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: