EvilLyrics forum
November 14, 2019, 02:52:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Milkdrop not displaying lyrics  (Read 3611 times)
studio69

« on: June 23, 2008, 11:01:13 AM »

I am running winamp version 5.531 the newest I think and it comes with milkdrop 2.0d and I have the newest EL version 0.196 b143, and I have the check under preference, advance, milkdrop support, but still no lyrics. It is a clean install of both winamp and EL. Does it support this version of milkdrop? has the milk_msg.ini is now milk2_msg.ini in a document folder. Someone please tell me if three is support for milkdrop 2 or if I am missing something here. I have tried many different things including reading all the forums regarding milkdrop. If someone can help if will be greatly appreciated cause I love milkdrop (always have). THanks
EvilLyrics forum
« on: June 23, 2008, 11:01:13 AM »

ClioCJS

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 12:56:37 AM »

you gotta use the old milkdrop (1), sorry!.....

marek started working on a new version to address this and some other bugs i've found..... but.... then he got busy. that was back in february......

we've all been dying here.. dying for a new version! not brand new features, just a bugfix/update version.

-Clint
Reinosoft

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 07:38:26 PM »

Hi, i'm using Milkdrop2,with lyric support.
I've changed some bytes in the milkdrop dll file.
now it's compatible with Evillyrics..

you can download it from http://www.sendspace.com/file/jzv6at
(just overwrite the file in the Winamp\Plugins directory)

if it isn't working with thee new file, check the file PATHS.INI in the winamp directory (example below)

[Winamp]
inidir=C:\Program Files\Winamp  <--- the inidir-Path must be the Winamp directory (otherwise milk_msg.ini isn't written at the right location)
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: