EvilLyrics forum
October 20, 2019, 08:02:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Milkdrop lyrics display issue  (Read 2968 times)
Kylecore

« on: October 06, 2007, 03:51:35 AM »

I can't find any info on this, I'm having a problem whenever I make a karaoke for a song and play it in milkdrop. If the one line is to close in seconds(like 2 seconds in between line 1 and line 2) it will play 1 line as 2 lines and this makes the lyrics out of synch with the song, until the next line is play of course.

Is this because of evillyrics settings or milkdrops settings? Ive tried to change plenty of values in both but I can't figure it out.

EvilLyrics forum
« on: October 06, 2007, 03:51:35 AM »

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 02:49:01 PM »

nope, it only tries to play a line as two lines, if the line is too long - it splits it into two lines and plays it one after another in short interval ... i can't think of fix fro this issue until milkdrop allows multiline messages ... all you can do is to rearrange your lyrics so the long lines are spolit into shorter ones dirrectly in txt file ... and the timestamp it once again

EvilLyrics Developer
ClioCJS

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 10:49:23 PM »

Yea -- I think that was a silly question.  It is very obvious that it doesn't fit, so it spaces it out.  This is a good thing.  The only other choice would be to use a smaller font, and then it would be harder to read from across the room.

I think the way it's done is best -- although sometimes for really fast songs, like RAP, it can't get all the words out in time.

-Clint
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: