EvilLyrics forum
June 17, 2019, 01:29:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: through a firewall  (Read 1689 times)
ultranol

« on: October 07, 2003, 08:17:39 PM »

hi people. I've installe C?through a firewallultranoljuvenar@hotmail.com200.173.219.138 got:

The page cannot be displayed The page cannot be displayed There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.
Please try the following:
Click the button, or try again later.
Open the home page, and then look for links to the information you want. If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Verify that the Internet access policy on your network allows you to view this this page. If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the home page. HTTP 407 Proxy Authentication Required - The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy service is denied. (12209)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server
Technical Information (for support personnel)
Background:
The gateway could not retrieve the requested page.

I've put the correct proxy address on the "Configuration"... why doesn't it work?

thanks
EvilLyrics forum
« on: October 07, 2003, 08:17:39 PM »

silencia

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2003, 05:06:35 AM »

Because as far as I can see now.. the program only supports HTTP proxy's, not socks proxys as the one you use...

So you'll have to wait for the next release (or the one after that) to get build in socks proxy support.
The socks proxy also requires a password which cannot be filled in, unfortunately..

I would like to see the program use the Internet Explorer settings.

EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: