EvilLyrics forum
October 17, 2018, 03:53:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Reinstalling newest version???? Help  (Read 1943 times)
troutdog

« on: April 29, 2006, 01:09:30 AM »

Quote from: kwlund on April 15, 2006, 04:39:43 pm
"When I installed the new version 0.1.8, and I checked on the version it is still showing 0.1.7.  Any ideas why this is happening??"

Posted this in Bug Report without any replies, so trying General Discussion   
huh

OK, I have searched through the forum and I cannot find the answer to this question either.  In fact I have deleted and reinstalled it several times, and I have even uninstalled it, deleted all files, and hand-cleaned the registry of all referenes and traces to the program, but I still show version 0.1.7 when I'm finished installing the setup file for version 0.1.8.  What do I do differently? Why does this keep happening?!?!?

Now please understand, I adore your program and the lyrics to all but the most obscure songs always are found by it, so even if doomed to never have any version after 0.1.7, I still love the program.  I'm just a stickler about my software and want to figure out why I can't make this work. 

Anyone's answer would help me.

Thanks,
Shawn
troutdog@hotmail.com huh huh
EvilLyrics forum
« on: April 29, 2006, 01:09:30 AM »

geordietx

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 10:28:33 PM »

Hello - if you search the forums, the answer is here many times to this issue - from the developer himself, in fact.  The last STABLE build is 0.1.7., so that's what you're going to download.  For all practical purposes, there is no 0.1.8. 

Attention all members of the Time-Shifting Association:  Our next regular meeting will be last Friday at 3:00 p.m.  Do not be late.
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: