EvilLyrics forum
October 17, 2018, 12:12:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: EL + Milkdrop + MediaMonkey  (Read 4394 times)
Martin
« on: April 04, 2006, 01:24:35 AM »

Hey,

I'm tryin to install EL for MediaMonkey.

Can someone give me some kind of instruction?

What I did is downloading the Installfile an the launcher-.dll.

Then I installed EL (installation folder = plugin folder mediamonkey/evillyrics)

Milkdrop is already installes for MediaMonkey (thats standard today)

But EL tries to download Milkdropduring the installation and then aborts with the error message that the installer can't find winamp2 on my PC.

I'd love to start a song from my MediaMonkey playlist and watch mildrop including lyrics very much.

So, pleeeeeeese help me, or if I'm just too stupid and there is already some kind of instruction on the main page or here in the forum, give me the link. I didn't find anything.

thanks.
Martin
EvilLyrics forum
« on: April 04, 2006, 01:24:35 AM »

Felix
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 07:48:17 PM »

Hi there,

I just tried around, I had the same problem than you had. I found a solution that works for me: it's not perfectly elegant, but not that awful.

EvilLyrics finds the Winamp Folder via the Registry, so you just have to trick it a bit. In the registry (type regedit in start/run) you go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Winamp, then you doubleclick default and put in there C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey. If you haven't got Winamp installed, you just create a new key in Software that you call Winamp.

Then you start MediaMonkey, you start Milkdrop, you start Evillyrics, you go in Karaoke mode, you click on the Milkdrop icon in Evillyrics, and it's done.

I hope it works for you, too, good luck

Felix
Martin
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 04:42:21 PM »

Thanks for the answer.

Please tell me in which folder u installed EL

and does EL give the karaoke texts out to milkdrop media monkey plugin?
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: