EvilLyrics forum
June 24, 2019, 07:36:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Is EvilLyrics still active?  (Read 5965 times)
Ahua

« on: January 15, 2006, 08:20:45 PM »

Hmm, is anybody of EvilLyrics around? I get the impression that nobody from EvilLyrics is responding to the forums?

Would be nice to get some feedback and know if EvilLyrics is still alive ...

Ahua
EvilLyrics forum
« on: January 15, 2006, 08:20:45 PM »

irish
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 11:21:23 AM »

bloke
im thinking the same and everyone else that needs help Sad((
ClioCJS

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 09:54:39 PM »

I think a lot of people are asking VERY STUPID questions which is maybe turning Marek off to helping anybody.

He should focus on the lyrics and display.  Not answering stupid firewall questions and such.

This is not meant as an insult to anyone in specific, but everyone has their own silly little problems.  It's impossible to fix them all.

Maybe Marek gave up?  I hope not.  I was hoping the $50 I sent him would inspire him to keep on releasing new versions! Smiley

-Clint
rusty
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 11:08:15 AM »

there is also no new version to come.....
 cry
ClioCJS

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 06:24:47 AM »

Yea, Marek seems to have disappeared... He also doesn't answer my emails.  Must be going through a busy time of his life.  At what point should someone take the source code and continue development on this?  I really hope it doesn't come to that, because Marek has some of the best ideas...

-Clint
nafcom

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 03:43:34 AM »

Yea, Marek seems to have disappeared... He also doesn't answer my emails.  Must be going through a busy time of his life.  At what point should someone take the source code and continue development on this?  I really hope it doesn't come to that, because Marek has some of the best ideas...

If so why does he still post in the forum here?

Check the overview of his posts:

http://www.evillabs.sk/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=3;sa=showPosts
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 05:18:38 PM »

Marek is still alive. I can confirm.

EvilLyrics is still maintained, it's not heavily developed as you can see yourself

but there are features being added, like itunes autotagging (song have lyrics writen into lyrics tag as they are played in itunes .. at least it worked with itunes 6) ... and automatic karaoke downloading ... and other minor stuff i can't remember ... you will be updated once there's something to show ...

EvilLyrics Developer
germanguy
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2006, 12:17:41 AM »

I would like to ask one question. I allways get (like many others I suppose) the message "no lyrics found". And I also tried nearly everything described in the FAQ or in the forum. Installation was OK. Song grabbing from WinAmp is OK. I also tried with various mp3s. Could it be possible, that there is a problem with my router? In the FAQ there is one tiny comment concerning this problem which says: "We're working on it." I just wanted to ask, whether there will be a solution for this problem in the nearer future. I tried to figure out which ports are used, but it seems EvilLyrics just uses port 80 to make a request (which is normal). But that would mean that I have no chance to solve my problem for example via port forwarding etc. Do you have any suggestions? Or can you isolate the exact problem? It also seems, that the program is not really maintained anymore. That's why I aks my question here in the "wrong" thread. I would be pleased if I got any response ...
greetings germanguy
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: