EvilLyrics forum
October 15, 2019, 04:07:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: help with ELLO  (Read 2366 times)
grrider
« on: December 01, 2005, 05:55:42 PM »

i've got the newest stable version of evillyrycs, and when i try to open ELLO it shows this message: "runtime error, element not found"
help anyone?
EvilLyrics forum
« on: December 01, 2005, 05:55:42 PM »

Phoenix2312

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 04:06:01 PM »

Not got any problems like that, But I do have a problem with Ello...

Once I have lyrics Downloaded, and stored in ELLO - Evil Lyrics fails to access them...

I would not mind but some of the lyrics are difficult to find as despite submitting them to nearly 30 differant lyrics sites... They remain unavailable...

Please can some one tell me how to get Evil Lyrics to search ELLO for pre-downloaded lyrics please!
geordietx

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 03:59:11 AM »

I started having this same problem and it was after I installed an "upgrade" of ELLO and/or EL (even though it still said I was on the old version sad.  In the past, if you made sure that the title in ELLO and the tag were the same, it would find the lyrics.  Or you could just push the EL button in ELLO with the correct lyrics up, now that doesn't work either.

But you can do it - just copy and paste the lyrics from ELLO manually into EL and then edit and timestamp, then save them back to the same file.  You may have to delete the old files (previous to editing the lyrics) that might have a slightly different name.  I know it is extra work, but...
If you fool with it, you can get it to work. 

I'm going to go get an older version of EL/ELLO and reinstall.  I think that will solve the problem.

I think the main guys on this board have pretty much checked out - so looks like we're on our own trying to figure this stuff out!

Attention all members of the Time-Shifting Association:  Our next regular meeting will be last Friday at 3:00 p.m.  Do not be late.
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: