EvilLyrics forum
November 15, 2019, 01:37:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't maximize it  (Read 3128 times)
JohnDoe

« on: October 01, 2003, 11:34:26 PM »

When i installed EvilLyrics it was running great it found most of the lyrics and so on but after a while i can't maximize it it just sits in the taskbar and i can't even c it (the lyrics) any way of fixing this?

Thx in advance.
EvilLyrics forum
« on: October 01, 2003, 11:34:26 PM »

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2003, 11:53:50 PM »

stop evillyrics, locate your evillyrics directory (c:program filesevillyrics) and delete file settings.txt .. run evillyrics again .. it should help

--------------------
EvilLyrics Developer

EvilLyrics Developer
JohnDoe

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2003, 01:17:51 AM »

Thx for the reply that works good, better then uninstalling and reinstalling it Smiley but is there a way so i won't have to be doing that over and over again?
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2003, 02:00:11 AM »

it is already fixed in upcoming version .. it will be released next week i hope ...

--------------------
EvilLyrics Developer

EvilLyrics Developer
JohnDoe

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2003, 05:06:48 AM »

Thx man for the great prog and fast replies, i'll make sure i spread the word around.
gflores

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2003, 10:43:07 AM »

Ok, well I sort of have the same problem. I use the tray mode, and sometimes when it's in the tray it won't restore itself. It won't come back up. So far, what I'm doing is I close it using CTRL ALT DELETE, and then reopening it. Is this the problem you were having? So this is going to be fixed in the next version? Great! The next version is coming out in about a week? Great!

edit: hmm... well, I figured out a slightly faster way to solve my problem. Just go into Task Manager using Ctrl Alt Delete, and then in the Applications tab, just click on Evil Lyrics and press "Switch to" and it immediately restores itself.

edit #2: well, it seems like the "Switch to" only *sometimes* works Sad
-Gabe
EddieC

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2003, 12:33:27 AM »

Along the same lines, I wasn't able to bring it to the front when the Properties window was open; closing it allowed it to work fine.
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: