EvilLyrics forum
November 21, 2019, 08:30:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Playlist bug  (Read 1968 times)
Zirilan
« on: August 09, 2005, 03:52:22 PM »

When i installed Evil lyrics it wanted to change something so it would work and i pressed ok... After installation the playlist "center"-part is located at the top left of my screen and the rest of the playlist is where i choose to put it.
This only occurs when i choose modern skins. I tried to reinstall winamp and removing everything that had to do with evil lyrics and winamp in the registry but the problem is still there when i reinstall winamp. Please help. =(
EvilLyrics forum
« on: August 09, 2005, 03:52:22 PM »

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 03:59:58 PM »

this should have nothing to do with evillyrics. probably just your playlist got moved out of the screen. to get it back .. try to resize you screen to some other resolution and then change it back ... it could help

click on desktop>properties>settings>screen resolution

EvilLyrics Developer
Zirilan
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 04:09:01 PM »

Nope.. Hasn't anything to do with the resolution. This only occured after i installed evil lyrics.  So anoying that the part of it where the songs are is in the top left corner of my screen and can't be moved.. it changes size if i change it on the playlist. Doesn't move when i move the playlist though...
Damn anoying. If i close the playlist it dissapears with it and comes back when i open the playlist again... =((
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: