EvilLyrics forum
May 24, 2019, 07:13:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Yahoo! Music player is not recognized by build 139  (Read 4032 times)
platin_

« on: June 12, 2005, 04:15:09 AM »

As soon as I heard that your program is now capable of interact with Yahoo! Music player, I made an upgraded to it.
But alas, while playing with yahoo's player, your program does not recognize it.
Please fix it.

I'm Using:
EvilLyrics build 139
Windows XP SP2 with all the latest updates

Thanks, AP
EvilLyrics forum
« on: June 12, 2005, 04:15:09 AM »

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 10:40:00 AM »

Are you sure you mean Yahoo! Music Engine? I just checked and it works here. Maybe you mean Launchcast? ... EL doesn't work with that yet ...

EvilLyrics Developer
platin_

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 11:54:47 PM »

My mistake, Sorry.
I didn't realize that they have a separate player engine of their own.

My confusiuon arose due to your usage of the "Yahoo! music" icon which is also on Yahoo's music portal (which is being accessed prior to the LaunchCast activation).

Anyway, on this ocassion, I'd like to ask you to add LaunchCast to one of the recognized playes by EL... (And according to your answer I can guess it's on your plans, isn't it...?)

Thanks, AP
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 01:57:51 PM »

Quote from: platin_

Anyway, on this ocassion, I'd like to ask you to add LaunchCast to one of the recognized playes by EL... (And according to your answer I can guess it's on your plans, isn't it...?)

Thanks, AP

well .. not in shortterm plans ... the problem is that launchcast can run in any browser ... it would eb pretty difficult to write handling routines to check if lanchcast is running in all the available browsers ... considering most of them use tabs ... i'll see ...

EvilLyrics Developer
MrParrot

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 06:01:23 PM »

FYI... LaunchCast is designed to work with IE. Infact it won't work with Netscape at all.  EvilLyrics with LaunchCast support would be the Ultimate!
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: