EvilLyrics forum
July 20, 2019, 05:56:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: preferences login test fails  (Read 2570 times)
mikeb_evillabs

« on: May 20, 2005, 11:42:12 PM »

The login test always fails, whereas the fact that I am writing this entry proves that my login is valid. I am running XP Pro SP2 with your Build 138. I ran ethereal  to see whether the site was blocked or invalid and the call to http://www.evillabs.sk/evillyrics/testlogin.php?login= ... always returns the single value of "wrong". BTW I also get the Runtime Error '5' when clicking the 'Unlock' icon. This drops to my debugger (VS .Net) and the following message is presented :- First-chance exception at 0x7c81eb33 in EvilLyrics.exe: 0xC000008F: Floating-point inexact result.
Hope it helps.

Mike B
Why ? Because I can
EvilLyrics forum
« on: May 20, 2005, 11:42:12 PM »

felipin-sioux

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 05:50:55 AM »

Hi mikeb,

Are you talking about the login test for the karaoke posting? The reason this happens is because the forum logins aren't the same as the karaoke logins. You have to register in the karaoke section to post .kas files with you username. The link is this one.

About the Unlock button, if I'm not mistaken, this bug has been fixed. Just wait for the next version with the bugfix.

Hope that helps,
Felipe.
mikeb_evillabs

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 08:58:40 PM »

Perfect, I didn't realise the logins were different (bit daft Y/N?).
On the other I didn't notice any replies saying that a fix had been achieved. I shall await the next release with baited breath.
BTW Just like to say what an excellent product it is, even more so since I discovered the milkdrop hook in.

Mike B
Why ? Because I can
felipin-sioux

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2005, 09:17:08 PM »

mikeb,

The two logins aren't useless because not everybody who register to submit karaokes want to post something in the forums.. It is a different user base.

And the fix for the Unlock problem was announced here. But any other development version hasn't been released since them. Just wait for it, I believe another one will be avaliable soon.

Hope that helps.
Felipe

=)
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: