EvilLyrics forum
December 14, 2018, 06:05:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Songs it has problems displaying  (Read 1500 times)
intx

« on: September 26, 2003, 02:48:46 PM »

I'm guessing, from the fcnn5t? Songs it has problems displayingintxintx@despammed.com 24.42.153.48
h. So I compiled a list by skipping through.

To everyone else: Unless a developer says otherwise, help out by posting any songs you notice it has problems with. I'm guessing the objective is to make the program work as flawlessly as possible.

Feel free to use the error code system I developed. Smiley If there's anything I should add/remove in it, let me know.

Remember, a few inaccurate verses or words are not the fault of the program, but the fault of the source. So those shouldn't be posted as they aren't really caused by a bug. Unless it looks like a filter problem.

Songs it has problems displaying :

- Error Code Legend -
1W - first result was wrong, manually skipped
#W - # results were wrong, manually skipped
1S - first result was right, but automatically skipped (usually no problem, just delayed)
1T - first result included other lyrics
AMZN - amazon.com stuff, not lyrics
W - wrong lyrics, no lyrics available

- 1W
Tool - The Patient (1W)
AM Radio - Taken For a Ride (1W)
Evanescence - Breath No More (1W - "Entry Not Found ! This mp3 entry does not exists in database anymore. !")

- 2W
Die Trying - Oxygen's Gone (2W)

- 1S
Sugar Ray - When It's Over (1S)
Andreas Johnson - Glorious (1S)

- 1T
Radiohead - There There (1T)

- AM
The Duece Project - Stone Cold (AM)

- W
Boysetsfire - Release the dogs (W)

- AMZN
Favourite - Charlie Brown (AMZN)

Other:
Pete Yorn - Strange Condition (lyrics slightly inaccurate, looks like a filter problem.. extra 'A' in front of some lines)
SR-71 (band - problems because of the number filter.. I know there's an option, but just thought I'd mention it)
Rage Against The Machine - Calm Like A Bomb ([an error occurred while processing this directive])

Comment/Suggestions:
1. Some sites take a long time to load, and perhaps it would be better perhaps an option to skip after __ seconds.

2. Some songs include "various artists" in the tag which seems to bring inaccurate results. Perhaps a filter to remove that string would increase accuracy.

3. I notice if you switch between songs quickly, the results for the other song ends up in the current song. I'd think this isn't really a big issue because most people wouldn't skip between songs quickly. I was just doing so to find songs it had problems with Smiley

4. I know you've heard this before, but amazing program! Really resourceful. [Smiley]
EvilLyrics forum
« on: September 26, 2003, 02:48:46 PM »

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: