EvilLyrics forum
August 24, 2019, 11:09:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Media mentions  (Read 11387 times)
Marek
Administrator

« on: May 07, 2004, 07:45:24 PM »

I just discovered EvilLyrics is featured on Download.com in Audio section. It would be great if you could let us know when you spot somewhere something about EvilLyrics especially some mentions in printed media that we have no chance to find out about ... thank you Smiley

here it is
http://download.com.com/2001-2025-0.html?tag=dir

EvilLyrics Developer
EvilLyrics forum
« on: May 07, 2004, 07:45:24 PM »

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 07:49:16 PM »

and i would almost forgot about the article that Felipe scanned for me ... 2 page article published in Brasilian computer magazine Info

EvilLyrics Developer
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 08:00:14 PM »

just discovered an article on today's stern.de ... hopefully it will get to the printed version

http://www.stern.de/computer-technik/computer/shareware/index.html?id=523749&nv=cp_L1_tt

EvilLyrics Developer
Saliman

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2004, 03:17:10 AM »

i might write an article about you guys for my site Smiley
Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2004, 07:57:36 PM »

PC World too, eh

http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/article/0,aid,115864,00.asp
Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 02:45:16 PM »

One of the comments fromD\@Media mentions   Anonymous212.186.80.141B30:49 AM   

"I compared Evil Lyrics and WinLyrics (renamed from Winamp Lyrics)"
I compared Evil Lyrics and WinLyrics (renamed from Winamp Lyrics), and my opinion is that Evil Lyrics is useless experiment in comparison with WinLyrics. Considering that we are talking about WINAMP's plugin, WinLyrics renders EvilLyrics to a childs' toy. While EL tries to search the lyrics on the web, what often gave me nonsense results, WinLyrics downloads the lyrics from their own database, what makes it faster, more stable, and usualy gives the right lyrics at the first try. If you are deciding between EvilLyrics and WinLyrics, don't waste your time and download WinLyrics, you will never uninstall it (unless you remove Winamp).

Hehe, blatant attempt of hostile propaganda, do those guys never give up? First they rip off the whole idea, then try to sell it and now use such unoriginal tactics... Well, it doesnt matter, really, because 82% of comments is positive.
Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2005, 01:26:06 AM »

[quote="Anonymous&qoU8BMedia mentions   Anonymous 82.77.20.231g John D. Simons   10-Jun-2004 06:30:49 AM   

"I compared Evil Lyrics and WinLyrics (renamed from Winamp Lyrics)"
I compared Evil Lyrics and WinLyrics (renamed from Winamp Lyrics), and my opinion is that Evil Lyrics is useless experiment in comparison with WinLyrics. Considering that we are talking about WINAMP's plugin, WinLyrics renders EvilLyrics to a childs' toy. While EL tries to search the lyrics on the web, what often gave me nonsense results, WinLyrics downloads the lyrics from their own database, what makes it faster, more stable, and usualy gives the right lyrics at the first try. If you are deciding between EvilLyrics and WinLyrics, don't waste your time and download WinLyrics, you will never uninstall it (unless you remove Winamp).

Hehe, blatant attempt of hostile propaganda, do those guys never give up? First they rip off the whole idea, then try to sell it and now use such unoriginal tactics... Well, it doesnt matter, really, because 82% of comments is positive.[/quote]
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: