EvilLyrics forum
October 21, 2019, 09:48:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: please please please help... i really want this stuff to wor  (Read 4129 times)
casemyster

« on: February 08, 2005, 07:25:59 PM »

this whole el thing is cu 7   Bcasemystercwinheim@ucsc.edu169.233.33.39>1) i cant get el to recognize that i have anything playing in wmp10. i know that i have to have the plugin for wmp from the el website so i installed it and i have it running. is there anything else to do with it??

2) the lyricstagger thing is super frustrating. i got it in the el directory but as soooon as i select the directory where i want it to look in my music, it gives me an error "run-time error '9': subscript out of range".

3) i read about an ello plugin... seems like peope are getting use out of that so i wanted to see what it was. when i open that up, it has nothing for me to do... pretty much everything is grayed out.

just let me know the steps to how you got yours working or anythig you see in what ive done that was wrong. thanks again. also, anyone working on an automatic way of getting lyrics for all the mp3s we have WITHOUT HAVING TO PLAY THEM ALL? its a little frustrating to not have it all automatic. thanks... AGAIN.  

-casey
EvilLyrics forum
« on: February 08, 2005, 07:25:59 PM »

casemyster

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 06:08:35 PM »

ive been able to clear up the ello and the evil tagger guys... but i still cant get wmp to work with evil. im using the plugin, but all ive done is installl it and activate it in wmp10. is there anthing more ot do as i havent change any setting in el either... maybe i need to do more things? please help. thanks. smiley
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 12:28:39 PM »

Quote from: casemyster
ive been able to clear up the ello and the evil tagger guys... but i still cant get wmp to work with evil. im using the plugin, but all ive done is installl it and activate it in wmp10. is there anthing more ot do as i havent change any setting in el either... maybe i need to do more things? please help. thanks. smiley

i have no idea why nowplaying plugin doesn't work for you .. what is your windows version?

btw, you can try installing this official MS Bloging plugin .. it should do same thing as nowplaying ... please let me know if it helped

http://download.microsoft.com/download/A/D/A/ADA9E33F-2EB2-412A-A378-38C22C89055D/creativity_wmpblogging.exe

EvilLyrics Developer
casemyster

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 04:44:38 PM »

im so bummed. all i know is that i can use the skin, but that really sucks. the blogging thing had that same result as the np plugin. please... anyone any more ideas?
casemyster

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 06:53:21 PM »

Huh?
casemyster

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2005, 06:55:32 PM »

Huh?
casemyster

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 09:25:29 PM »

over it... needed the developmental build... fixed it a while ago, thanks for the help. smiley
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: