EvilLyrics forum
September 19, 2019, 11:23:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Foobar Problems  (Read 2122 times)
miraga715

« on: February 13, 2005, 06:49:44 PM »

I'm using Foobar 0.8.3 and the latest EL nightly and I'm having a problem getting lyrics.  I also encounter this with the latest stable of EL so it isn't just the latest beta.  The problem is whenever I fire up EL with Foobar it searchs lyrics for, first, Application Warp.  Application Warp is a memory manager so when I got this I closed AW but now I get EL searching lyrics for Zonealarm which is very weird.  I tried out Media Monkey if this happens to that as well but it doesn't.  Just want to know why this is happening.  Oh yea, I'm also using the ColumnUI that is available with the latest version.
EvilLyrics forum
« on: February 13, 2005, 06:49:44 PM »

Marek
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 08:26:20 PM »

Quote from: miraga715
I'm using Foobar 0.8.3 and the latest EL nightly and I'm having a problem getting lyrics.  I also encounter this with the latest stable of EL so it isn't just the latest beta.  The problem is whenever I fire up EL with Foobar it searchs lyrics for, first, Application Warp.  Application Warp is a memory manager so when I got this I closed AW but now I get EL searching lyrics for Zonealarm which is very weird.  I tried out Media Monkey if this happens to that as well but it doesn't.  Just want to know why this is happening.  Oh yea, I'm also using the ColumnUI that is available with the latest version.

do you use foobar plugin supplied via installer or run evillyrics without a plugin?

EvilLyrics Developer
Random FB2K user
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2005, 08:30:51 PM »

install foo_winamp_spam.

That should fix it, as I also use ColumnsUI.
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: