EvilLyrics forum
July 23, 2019, 06:30:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: problems whit buil 127  (Read 4952 times)
kmilo

« on: February 12, 2005, 05:04:30 AM »

hi, whem i try to update the karaoke index i get this message

and, i keep getting the message "lyric not found" y try everithing, reinstall, delete the filters.txt file, install the develop version. i dont have a firewall, so, i run out of ideas. anyone has an idea??

thanks ^^

EvilLyrics forum
« on: February 12, 2005, 05:04:30 AM »

felipin-sioux

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2005, 05:20:37 AM »

kmilo,

Perhaps your EvilLyrics is configured to offline mode? Take a look at the icon on the status bar.. Even if you uninstalled and installed a new version, your settings.txt file might be preserved if you didn't delete the program folder.

Btw, I suggest you using the development version. There are many improvements over build 127.
kmilo

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2005, 05:32:04 AM »

Quote from: felipin-sioux
kmilo,

Perhaps your EvilLyrics is configured to offline mode? Take a look at the icon on the status bar.. Even if you uninstalled and installed a new version, your settings.txt file might be preserved if you didn't delete the program folder.

Btw, I suggest you using the development version. There are many improvements over build 127.

i deleted all the files related to build 127, and installed the development version, but the error when i try to update the karaoke, is the same.
and again the message "lyric not found" in the program, is the same in all the songs.!  Sad

i dont know what to do.

thanks Tongue

italiansub

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2005, 09:00:06 PM »

Running Win XP, no firewall or proxy, tried version 0.1.7 and now the development build all with same result as above.  Any help apprecaited.
Raina_DarkChylde

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2005, 09:36:55 PM »

Ive been trying to update it to the lastest version, which I think is 135, and I click the link to download it and it only downlaods the version I already have.   evil
felipin-sioux

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2005, 04:10:12 AM »

Raina_DarkChylde,

The build 127 is the latest official release. The latest beta version, which is build 138, can be downloaded in the development section.

Hope that helps  Cheesy
Raina_DarkChylde

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2005, 04:13:57 AM »

Thank you.  I went to the same place and always got the same version.  Though this is the correct one finally. embarassed
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: