EvilLyrics forum
February 25, 2020, 01:27:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP! No ello-window on ello launch - just the taskbar entry  (Read 2348 times)
yinyang

« on: February 01, 2005, 06:39:58 PM »

Hello everybody,
b[ A
EvilLyrics runs just fine as always, the iTunes integration is fine but as soon as I launch ello:
1) ello apparently starts - it sits in the taskbar
2) That's it! No ello application window, just NOTHING! - where is it?  Sad

Re-Installing did not help - neither my last runnning version nor the latest development version made any difference...

Some additional Background: I run ello on WinXP SP2 - and had no problems so far. Now I just installed a WLAN network adapter plus some bundled applications. I am not quite able to tell since when ello displays this behaviour, but my guess is that is has something to do with one of these programs. Obviously I don't want / can't go back to the old system status - too much work involved and this is now my Internet connection....

HELP!
(very much appreciated, thanx!)
YinYang
EvilLyrics forum
« on: February 01, 2005, 06:39:58 PM »

felipin-sioux

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 04:55:27 AM »

Hi yinyang,

Are you using multiple monitors or any application which features multiple desktops?

It looks like ELLO is loading correctly but is just being placed outside the screen. I thought of having corrected this bug before but maybe it still exists.

Anyway, the latest version of ELLO can be found here. Even the development version of EvilLyrics doesn't bring the last ELLO version. So you are probably using an old version of ELLO.
yinyang

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 02:27:07 PM »

Cool, it works now!

Even though I did not use multible monitors ello had obviously disappeared from the screen... As you guessed right, I haven't had the latest ello version...

However, with the current ello all is fine!

Thank you very much!

yinyang
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: