EvilLyrics forum
October 17, 2017, 09:45:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New plugin: Lyrics Tagger  (Read 71120 times)
felipin-sioux

« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2005, 06:30:16 AM »

I'll be working on ID3 v2 support as soon as possible.. I really look forward to support it..

Felipe.
EvilLyrics forum
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2005, 06:30:16 AM »

Otto
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2005, 05:39:52 AM »

For what it's worth, MusicMatch and WMP10 both use the standard ID3v2 USLT tag.

Just a heads up. Getting this working will make it work with lots and lots of programs, I suspect.
jock
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2005, 06:29:49 PM »

I want to produce translations of lyrics for foreign songs. Does anybody know if itunes can support having 2 lines of text on screen (one foreign, one english) and highlighting words as they appear in the music?

thanx in advance.

Jock
Otto
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2005, 12:19:22 PM »

iTunes doesn't support actually displaying lyrics at all, yet, other than when you specifically do a Get info on a song. It has no support for synchronized lyrics at this point.
tRock

« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2005, 01:46:49 PM »

the iPod nano displaye lyrics if you keep pressing the centre button.

Hopefully it won't be long before the other ipods get the same update...

looking forward to this working with itunes 5 Smiley
felipin-sioux

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2005, 01:06:48 AM »

tRock,

do you mean that iPod nano display the lyrics with the current implementation of EvilTagger (using the lyrics3 tags) ? or only using the id3v2 tags?

Thanks.
tRock

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2005, 09:45:10 AM »

tRock,

do you mean that iPod nano display the lyrics with the current implementation of EvilTagger (using the lyrics3 tags) ? or only using the id3v2 tags?

Thanks.

ahh - sorry for the confusion, yes only the id3v2 tags, But it displays them on the screen. First iPod to allow you to read the embedded (id3v2) lyrics Smiley
Otto
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2005, 01:31:38 AM »

See my post here for how to import EvilLyrics lyrics into iTunes (and also into the ID3v2 tags): http://www.evillabs.sk/forum/index.php/topic,1244.0.html
medhopz

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2005, 12:38:50 PM »

HI
this is my first post here (YAY  grin)

i just bought a MP3 player that supports lyrics
i downloaded Evil Tagger
it says:
step one select the folder where the mp3 files you want to tag are located
Folder ...
i press the folder i want and it says
 Run-time error '9' subscript out of range

what do i do?!
p.s. its driving me crazy!! angry
B
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2005, 10:46:35 AM »

Man if this proggy would pop the info into the appropriate tag for Itunes it would be insanely cool.

I just got an iPod vid and having the album art and lyrics on there is just way too cool.

Looking forward to the update and great work so far.  afro
d33ps1x

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2005, 10:57:33 AM »

Sorry wasn't logged in the above post was me.
medhopz

« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2005, 01:04:44 AM »

plz can anyone help me? huh

im stuck \:

10x ahead
Ahua

« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2006, 12:32:04 AM »

Hello!

I am aNtCRe: New plugin: Lyrics TaggerAhuabaggeler@bluewin.ch81.221.183.106d reading as much as I can to understand the full functionality but I can already say that I am excited from what I saw until now.

I have got an Video iPod Gen 5 which is capable to display lyrics so I am really keen to fill my mp3 files with lyric text ASAP.

But still I am little confused by the fact that EvilLyrics greys out the "Save to MP3" functionality in the context menu and - after reading this thread here - I am even more confused about the fact that EvilTagger seem to be supporting another standard than the major players and the iPod.

Is this really true or am I missunderstanding something? The last post is several months ago, so maybe something changed?

Please help me to understand. My ideal would be to run EvilLyrics while I listen to music on my computer and to have the option to save it directly to the mp3 file (or even have it save automatically all played and found lyrics) so I can see them also on my IPod.

Is this possible or not?

Ahua
jdmdesigns

« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2006, 01:35:08 PM »

Hi!  I have a collet|CRe: New plugin: Lyrics Tagger
jdmdesignsjdmdesigns@netzero.net 69.34.231.26rics Tagger seems like a solution, but it is laden with problems for my particular usage. 
I use MusicMatch 7.5 and refuse to switch to another player or another version of this player
because I was able to hack/customize it to where it shows album art, lyrics, album track info, artist bio, video
and more all while playing the song (see attached screenshot).

The problem is that in EvilLyrics, the "Save to mp3 file" is greyed out.  So I tried a workaround...

I used Winamp along with EvilLyrics/Lyric Tagger.  Right-clicked and saved to file.

Then I played the files in MusicMatch, but it still wouldn't display the lyrics.  So I...

Imported the mp3s into Media Catalogue Studio 4.3 which displayed the lyrics. 
I viewed each file seprately, clicking the save button for each file before exiting.

Oddly, after I did that, MusicMatch was able to display the lyrics.

But whoa! this is waaaaaay too much work.  There's gotta be a better way.

Can you please make some sort of patch or update or something,
if only for the sake of my 4,000+ untagged mp3s?

Remember, it's not just lyrics I put into my files, so I already have a lot of work cut out for me.

Thank you so much for your time, and on behalf of those who can actually
put your program to good use right now, thank you so much for your efforts.

Sincerely,
James MacDowell
Ahua

« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2006, 08:09:09 PM »

Check out Otto's scripts and you'll be able to use them to tranfer all collected Lyrics directly into your mp3 tags. You need to use iTunes and all your songs to it's library but in your case you would just need it for the script to be able to run and then you can remove it completely if you want (Or just keep it to update new lyrics)...

http://ottodestruct.com/blog/2005/10/17/itunes-and-evillyrics/

EvilLyrics forum

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
  Print  

Jump to: