EvilLyrics forum
October 17, 2017, 10:25:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New plugin: Lyrics Tagger  (Read 71122 times)
Anonymous
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2005, 12:36:03 PM »

Quote from: Guino
Just wondering if there's any chance of adding an option to save the time tags (Karaoke) information into the MP3 file together with the lyrics. I ask this for two reasons: 1-the lyrics3 v2 format uses the time tags (karaoke times) in its standards -- In fact, I'm not even sure if having text without tags is allowed in the standard. 2-there are many players and plugins that can read and play song with the lyrics3 v2 lnformation, meaning that this would allow for playing the songs saved with lyrics+karaoke in other applications/computers/mp3 players that support such format.

Thanks for your attention in advance...
Guino.
EvilLyrics forum
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2005, 12:36:03 PM »

dragon_788
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2005, 08:05:45 AM »

I've been looking all over the net for a program like this, that can insert the lyrics into mp3 files and this is one of the more promising I've found. Having the multiple subdirectories would be VERY nice, as I have a huge collection and the arranging of them varies from drive to drive (yeah, lots). Currently I'm using about 3 or 4 programs for playing, tagging, finding lyrics, and embedding the lyrics and if I could play the songs in Winamp and put the lyrics in them in just one more step that would be awesome, I really think that this plugin will be more popular than you think.
felipin-sioux

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2005, 06:41:51 AM »

The support for multiple subdirectories search has been added  Cheesy

Take a look at the changelog for the download link.
Seppel

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2005, 06:21:43 PM »

Quote from: felipin-sioux
The support for multiple subdirectories search has been added  Cheesy

YIEPHIEEE !

Great work! Works like a charm for me  Tongue

In EvilTagger, please tell how do you like the subfolder feature (speed, correct matching, etc), and what you think about the interface.. Is it easy to understand the steps to tag the files, and what each icon/color mean?

The subfolder-feature is really perfect!
The user-interface is kind of different - but if you get it, that you only have to follow the 3 steps, its pretty fool-proof wink

BTW: what do you mean with
+ Support for integration with EvilLyrics

Is there any chance, that EvilLyrics will tag the files automagically by itself?

Greetz & Happy Eastern,
  Seppel
dragon_788

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2005, 11:57:52 PM »

I've found that having a separate tagging program is nice. I'd recommend MusicBrainz best free tagger I've ever seen and it runs on the same idea as MoodLogic (one of the better pay to tag ones).
felipin-sioux

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2005, 07:34:02 AM »

Quote from: Seppel

BTW: what do you mean with
+ Support for integration with EvilLyrics

Is there any chance, that EvilLyrics will tag the files automagically by itself?

I don't know how the integration will work.. Probably there will be an option in the right-click menu to tag the current playing file, if the player you are using supports sending the file information too... Maybe there will be some option to tag every file after it is played...

Thanks for the comments..
Seppel

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2005, 04:41:11 PM »

Quote from: felipin-sioux
Maybe there will be some option to tag every file after it is played...

That would be awesome!

bye,
  Seppel
para1

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2005, 05:23:05 PM »

form were could i download the evillytics?thanks
felipin-sioux

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2005, 08:25:13 AM »

New feature! Now EvilTagger import lyrics from mp3s as well... Read more about it here
thechunkywizard

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2005, 09:42:47 AM »

Hi there,

would it be possible to support all of the different tagging formats for lyrics? As some of the other posters I am in favour of the id3v2 lyrics format (rather that the lyrics 3 format you currently support). The reason? The tagger I use (Tag&Rename) only supports this format. It would be great to have an option where you could select the format you wanted. Hopefully this isn't too much extra work,

Best Regards

Chunkywizard
felipin-sioux

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2005, 07:00:16 AM »

Chunkywizard,

The support for id3v2 format is something planed for the future, but it's not going to be anytime soon..
Anyway, keep giving suggestions/comments for it.. I appreciate very much..

And I'll post any new features for it in this topic.. So if you have checked the "notify me when a reply is posted" you will know when something new comes...
xpose

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2005, 11:24:13 PM »

D:\Documents and Settings\xpose>nslookup projects.felipc.com
Server:  dhcp11.srv.hcvlny.cv.net
Address:  167.206.3.251

DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
*** Request to dhcp11.srv.hcvlny.cv.net timed-out

Dns Server is down .. I cant download Sad  Not sure for how long, so this is a heads up. . .
xpose

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2005, 12:41:52 AM »

I recently purchased the iAudio X5 and tried to use the Evil Tagger when the DNS finally resolved Smiley  The player suports displaying lyrics on mp3 files.  So far the player does not list the lyrics that Evil Tagger modifies.  Does anyone have the same problem?  

Info for the player is at http://eng.iaudio.com/
scrat

« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2005, 01:41:15 AM »

@xpose. yes, under winxp:
when you right click a tagged file and
choose "preferences" and then "file info" the
"songtext" value is empty.
(or does evillyrics save the text in another tag?)

O O O
O O O
O O O
Otto
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2005, 11:40:23 PM »

Hey. I looked at using this with the new Lyrics support in iTunes 5 (and soon to be lyrics support on iPod's via iTunes). Did a bit of research and testing myself.

iTunes 5 definitely uses the USLT tag in ID3v2.3 to store its lyrics. Not the Lyrics3 spec, which as far as I know, nobody uses anymore.

So these lyrics will not work with iTunes 5, I think. Just thoguht you'd want to know.
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
  Print  

Jump to: