EvilLyrics forum
October 17, 2017, 12:13:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Just want to say thanks!  (Read 1922 times)
eroro881608

« on: October 25, 2012, 06:27:00 PM »

I've used evillyrics for a long long time and the "lyrics not found" bug was starting to wear me down. I looked for solutions and read posts here and even tried some alternatives but I missed my EvilLyrics!

I just had to format my hard drive and reinstalling some stuff and as my music is playing I'm telling myself not to bother with EvilLyrics because there was no version updates since forever ago but I said "One last time" and lo and behold I see a new version!! Downloaded and installed and BOOM! lyrics are coming up and very fast too! 

I just want to say thanks!  Because those other lyrics programs just bit cheese really.  And didn't come with ELLO either.
Peace!
EvilLyrics forum
« on: October 25, 2012, 06:27:00 PM »

rreif

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 07:51:45 PM »

I have used evillyrics for probably 7 years now. It has been a great software. Lately, with new laptop upgrades, it has been difficult to maintain my libraries by finding the right combination of older versions of software so I would not lose any of my precious lyrics and evillyrics functionality. Thanks for the update! You developers rock!
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: