EvilLyrics forum
October 21, 2017, 10:46:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Lyrics Not Found and Download Error  (Read 1866 times)
markbene

« on: September 06, 2012, 02:34:02 AM »

My EvilLyrics had been working great up until today (latest v.0.1.9 build 143), but now I can't get any lyrics while playing WMP.  I uninstalled and reinstalled with no success.  Please help !!
EvilLyrics forum
« on: September 06, 2012, 02:34:02 AM »

velodoug

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 03:32:47 AM »

same here. angry
flohw

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 10:54:37 AM »

I've been having the same problem for a few days already.
markbene

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 12:35:25 PM »

I guess it's good to know I'm not the only one (that said, I would like an answer)  sad
PenguinJeff

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 12:23:02 PM »

Not sure exactly how to post without starting a new topic, so I went this route...

I have been using this program almost since it's inception and have never had this problem...it is really strange because I have tried EVERYTHING and it still does not work...I would not even be out here posting this, but...and this will sound strange...I feel almost LOST with out this running right next to my player...most of the songs I listen to on a consistent basis I have already locked the lyrics for...but I do get new music all the time and go crazy if I can't read the lyrics...please fix this soon...

Real Player....Windows XP
buggers

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 09:46:21 PM »

I have the same problem. It was working a few days ago but now I get downloading error. I've experienced this issue occasionally in the past and the problem went away after a few days so hopefully it's nothing serious.

Although I've been looking for some other lyric programs as a backup but I can't seem to find any that look good. I tried minilyrics but it didn't work and the interface was annoying. If anyone knows of any others worth using please post here.
PenguinJeff

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 04:35:56 AM »

Funny that you thought the interface on MiniLyrics was annoying...I thought the entire process was annoying...especially because the ONLY music player it doesn't recognize is the one I use...Real Player...I also looked for another program, but it was only half hearted...I am so loyal to both Real Player and Evil Lyrics, that I wasn't going to change players for minilyrics, and I have faith that the boys and girls will work this out for us...unless they are actually aliens and their time on earth has expired, therefore automatically shipping them back to their home planet...in which case, SOMEONE with transportation is going to have to go get them and bring them back...just sayin'
gventuro

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 12:17:47 AM »

Here the same problem too
 angry  shocked

Windows 7 & Itunes
dacorsa

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2012, 02:07:44 PM »

same problem.......
buggers

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 05:09:48 PM »

Downloaded new version build 144 and everything works great again!
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: