EvilLyrics forum
October 19, 2017, 02:13:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Improve results  (Read 2372 times)
martina100
« on: May 27, 2009, 06:05:34 PM »

Hi, first of all: Great program. I don't use it that much, but it is quite convenient to get the lyrics of a song just in the playlist.

However, may I suggest an improvement? It would be very helpful if you could add the term "lyrics" to the search. For 80% of the songs I look up, I get hits on youtube and similiar pages that aren't useful. If I add "lyrics" (without inverted commas) to the interpret / song title, the quality of the results improve dramatically. Would be great if you could consider this. again, great work guys.
EvilLyrics forum
« on: May 27, 2009, 06:05:34 PM »

gollywog

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 06:49:31 AM »

As far as I know, EvilLyrics does include a configurable keyword in its search. You could select what keyword to use, in Preferences > General > Search Settings. You could even have the keyword displayed in the main window and customize it according to your will, if you select the "Show in main window" checkbox in "Search settings".

I agree with you about the Youtube results in search. It is very annoying and many others have posted about this issue... See this thread

http://www.evillabs.sk/forum/index.php/topic,1682.msg5362.html
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: