EvilLyrics forum
October 19, 2017, 02:57:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lyrics not found.  (Read 22466 times)
ME2

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2006, 12:05:50 PM »

Same problem here. Hope it'll be fixed. I just looooveeeee this program grin
EvilLyrics forum
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2006, 12:05:50 PM »

J6925

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2006, 07:13:39 PM »

Mine is not working either.  Sad  Ditto the comments about being fixed soon and being a great program.
nahkamuna

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2006, 10:46:47 AM »

MAKE THIS STICKY UNTIL FIXED

the parser is specific to code from the palm search which is now dead.

hex-editing it to use imode or xhtml won't cure as the parser fails.

consider open sourcing, or giving possibility to edit the parsers and search engines by hand - also the filters.

and the nightly build does not work with foobar2000 0.8.3. - the 0.9.x series are not an option with poor availability of plugins - or any other player.

and better utf-8 support please
melaw2

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2006, 08:18:34 PM »

HEY HEY HEY!!!

I installed evillyrics on the pc of a friend and it didnt work.
now I noticed it isn working on my pc...

But then I installed the new final version and ...

IT WORKES!!! it crashed a few times but it did download
the correct lyrics!!

so there is no need to forget about evillyrics!
oxigen

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2006, 09:41:02 AM »

I downloaded and installed the newest version - and it WORKS!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
rhsjr7

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2006, 06:44:22 AM »

grin Solution: http://www.evillabs.sk/forum/index.php/topic,1502.0.html
see the comment before my post. grin

I know the topic is different, but this does work, restart the program after you apply the correction.
saxass

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 01:22:10 PM »

But unfortunately the current download version has two viruses, check with: http://www.virustotal.com

One of them is a TrojanDownloader which is not so funny. Please check it and clear it ! Thanx !
GeForce
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2007, 03:55:08 PM »

This is a serious problem as it completely removes about 75% of Evillyrics's functionality.
Veronica
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2007, 05:42:22 PM »

THere is another topic in this forum that says that ever since google re-arranged their search Format and other stuff, the Evil Lyrics program has not been able to find any lyrics.

I am experiancing the same exact problem.

I would suggest the programmers releasing a new version of EvilLyrics very soon in order to fix this problem.

I have tried other programs and they just don't compare with EvilLyrics. I downloaded a couple yesterday and even they were experiancing the same problems. I bet they run their searches off Google as well.

What I am doing is whenever I play a song, I go ahead and type in the lyrics to the song by looking them up on sites such as www.azlyrics.com or www.darklyrics.com . That way, the lyrics will be in my cache. It may take some searching but hey, until they fix the problem, can't do anything about it.
alessjo

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2009, 04:55:46 PM »

I have installed Evil Lyrics about six months ago and it has always worked fine until some days ago, now the program always say "Lyrics not found".

I did not use EL for some days, and in those days
- I installed IE8,
- I unistalled some programs (I think that they weren't related to EL),
- I cleaned my computer and system registry with crap cleaner (I restored backups of the system registry only, cuz I haven't backups for the other things, however was things like browsers' caches, Temporary Files...)

- Perhaps I have also updated itunes, but I think I have used evillyrics after the fact.

I tried to close firewall and I reinstalled EL several times: unistalling first the old one, trying old versions, installing only the main application (without plugins), but I couldn't make EL work.

Now I have version 0.1.9 build 143.

Sorry for my bad English...
pipppero2006

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2009, 07:59:15 PM »

It's 10 may 2009 and I have version 0.1.9 build 143. It cannot find ANY lyrics.

Recently I had also the problem of "Explain word" feature that doesn't work since weeks but only from today It doesn't works about lyrics (exepts for the cached in my hd).
paez

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2009, 08:31:21 PM »

i have same "lyrics not found" problem since 7 may. it is annoying.
PORTI_EC

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2009, 08:08:07 PM »

I have the same problem... I had it right until wendsday april 6th, 2009 and then on saturday april 9th, I tried to Use it and it didn't work.   I haven't install any new program... I try it on different computers and it didn't work in any of them.
I hope you can fix it.  Thanks in advance,
vinny187666

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2009, 10:13:34 AM »

i am having the same problem, started a few days ago, it just says lyrics not found 90% of the time
Marek
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2009, 10:15:26 PM »

Sorry folks, I was on vacation. It should work again. Either just run Evillyrics (if you haven't run it today yet) and it should work ok.

If not, go to Preferences (right click in the middle of the lyrics window, then Preferences), go to Advanced tab and click "Update" button

if it doesn't work either way, let me here or via PM

EvilLyrics Developer
EvilLyrics forum

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »
  Print  

Jump to: